Windows 10: Some games on my Laptop are flipped. PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Some games on my Laptop are flipped. PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Some games that I bought on my Pc are flipped sideways and I can't put it back to normal. Please help. *cry*cry 73445 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AstralLink, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Some games on my Laptop are flipped. PLEASE HELP

Some games that I bought on my Pc are flipped sideways and I can't put it back to normal. Please help. *cry*cry

:)

AstralLink, Dec 27, 2016

2. some box is continuesly appearing and disappearing

Please help me to get out of it in my laptop windows 10 some box or task is appearing and disappearing every time and minimizing my games please help

Rahulnotiyal, Dec 27, 2016
  3. AK999 Win User
    Display orientation changes with programs

My monitor is upside down so I use flipped landscape (rotated 180 degrees). The problem is when I open some programs the screen orientation goes back to default (0 Degrees). I haven't encounter this problem in Windows 7 or 8.1 only 10. What I have noticed
    is that when I had Nvidia Card it would flip when I launched games that run using OpenGl but not DirectX games and vica versa for my Intel integrated graphics. Any help would be appreciated.

AK999, Dec 27, 2016
Thema:

Some games on my Laptop are flipped. PLEASE HELP

1. Some games on my Laptop are flipped. PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - games Laptop are

2. Please some help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  3. Please some help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please some help: INSPIRON A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check to make...
  4. CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP: So i try to open the game and pops up an error saying ''The following components are required to run this program: Directx Runtime'' i checked and i have directx 12 already so don't make sense this error, i also try to install directx again and it says i got the newer...
  5. CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP

CANNOT RUN SOME GAMES AND APPLICATIONS PLEASE HELP: So i try to open the game and pops up an error saying ''The following components are required to run this program: Directx Runtime'' i checked and i have directx 12 already so don't make sense this error, i also try to install directx again and it says i got the newer...
  6. Some help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  7. Some help please

Some help please: I am running Windows Server 2019 Standard Evaluation version, I have 12 gig of installed RAM but the OS is saying that I have only 2.8 available and 1.1 in use. My motherboard is very old, it is a MSI 970A-G43 I am running the latest firmware. Any ideas on why this is...
  8. Please help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with my laptop: I have a problem with my pc as I cannot click or enter anything on the search bar or even look at my notifications when clicking on the mentioned places it just clicks and shows nothing now i can't even go to settings and update the system because even the button on the...
  9. Please help with my laptop

Please help with my laptop: I have a problem with my pc as I cannot click or enter anything on the search bar or even look at my notifications when clicking on the mentioned places it just clicks and shows nothing now i can't even go to settings and update the system because even the button on the...
  10. Please help with my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging