Windows 10: Some Good Tips for Excel

Discus and support Some Good Tips for Excel in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I don't know how many times I've needed to know a percentage, but couldn't remember the formula. This came up today, so I thought I should share it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wynona, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Wynona Win User

Some Good Tips for Excel

Wynona, Jan 16, 2018
  2. DKamensek Win User

Possible to create a rule in outlook to move all SMS messages that are sync to outlook to a sub folder?

This worked for me! Excellent tip, thanx!

Regards,

Dejan

DKamensek, Jan 16, 2018
  3. Can anyone recommend a good source for Basic Tips for Windows 10?

My parents are upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and are NOT tech savy. They are both in their 70's and NOT patient at all. So I need something that is very basic. They mainly use the computer for Internet, a few games and some word processing.
    I'm not sure what kind of information I need to provide you to help clarify this.

If there is a video source with basic navigation tips that would probably be best. Since they both learn best by seeing it rather than reading. I could try to show them but I get very frustrated with them and if I try and get frustrated then I know that's
    going to make them less likely to want to use it and it's going to go downhill from there.

I've been searching all morning for something but all the links I've found have been too advanced and I'm sure you tech wizards that are always helping us less techy people probably have these things (or know where to get them) Some Good Tips for Excel :)

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

naivebelle, Jan 16, 2018
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Some Good Tips for Excel

I had been looking for something just like that. Thanks for posting it!

f14tomcat, Mar 22, 2018
  5. Wynona Win User
    Yes, and we need to carry this one forward with more tips. There's still a lot I have to learn about Excel and Word.

Wynona, Mar 22, 2018
  6. Like to think of myself as knowing my way around a spreadsheet. But once again, I learned something form this community. Thanks for this one.

Wiley Coyote, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Some Good Tips for Excel

1. Some Good Tips for Excel - Similar Threads - Tips Excel

2. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928
  3. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...: Microsoft 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-store-is-not-working-and-ive-tried/af1a96c0-fadd-400e-9824-d1fdc7620928
  4. My Microsoft store is not working and I've tried every tip on the Microsoft website, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WSL Tips and Tricks: Things to do with WSL

in Windows 10 News
    WSL Tips and Tricks: Things to do with WSL: [IMG]WSL is a game-changer, allowing a complete Linux experience inside Windows. But to optimize it, we need to do more than rely on default settings. In this post, we will talk about tips and tricks to speed up and improve the WSL experience. Best WSL Tips and Tricks...
  6. Advice, and little tips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advice, and little tips: Hi, When you ask help from experts about removing a school account on your Windows 11 do not listen to them I will show you how to do it. It took me a bit to figure it out, but here is the correct way of doing in case you ever get stuck on it. Settings/Accounts/Access Work,...
  7. Advice, and little tips

Advice, and little tips: Hi, When you ask help from experts about removing a school account on your Windows 11 do not listen to them I will show you how to do it. It took me a bit to figure it out, but here is the correct way of doing in case you ever get stuck on it. Settings/Accounts/Access Work,...
  8. Can anyone recommend some hardware diagnostic tips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone recommend some hardware diagnostic tips: Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out with this. My PC fans have been making a lot more noise than usual recently, sometime when I'm doing nothing. I also play Microsoft Flight Simulator quite a lot and it has been crashing a lot, which is pretty standard, but it's...
  9. Can anyone recommend some hardware diagnostic tips

Can anyone recommend some hardware diagnostic tips: Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out with this. My PC fans have been making a lot more noise than usual recently, sometime when I'm doing nothing. I also play Microsoft Flight Simulator quite a lot and it has been crashing a lot, which is pretty standard, but it's...
  10. Can anyone recommend some hardware diagnostic tips

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging