Windows 10: some iphone apps won't work thrpough Windows 10 hotspot

Discus and support some iphone apps won't work thrpough Windows 10 hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a brand new ASUS FX504 laptop with Windows 10, and an iPhone 7. All have current updates etc. When I connect my iPhone 7 to my laptop via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by smiddy75, Jul 17, 2018.

1. smiddy75 Win User

some iphone apps won't work thrpough Windows 10 hotspot

I have a brand new ASUS FX504 laptop with Windows 10, and an iPhone 7. All have current updates etc. When I connect my iPhone 7 to my laptop via windows 10 hotspot, some iphone apps won't work, such as Snapchat or Google apps or Weather apps Most work fine. Why is this? The hotspot seems to be working fine apart from this. I'd like to fix this instead of installing a 3rd party hotspot program.

Cheers

:)

smiddy75, Jul 17, 2018
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

some iphone apps won't work thrpough Windows 10 hotspot [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

some iphone apps won't work thrpough Windows 10 hotspot [​IMG]

4. some iphone apps won't work thrpough Windows 10 hotspot

lorraine walsh, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

some iphone apps won't work thrpough Windows 10 hotspot

1. some iphone apps won't work thrpough Windows 10 hotspot - Similar Threads - iphone apps won't

2. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  3. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!: Many people have had the problem of not being able to connect their Windows 10 PC to their iPhone hotspot, but mine is a little unique. My Dell laptop sees my hotspot just fine, but it won't connect to it. At the bottom of the list of possible networks is a highlighted box...
  4. Windows 10 laptop sees my iPhone hotspot but won't connect to it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot: Hello, I am currently trying to connect my PC to my iPhone personal hotspot but nothing is appearing under the wifi list. From my settings on my phone, it says it should appear as MyName's iPhone. I have also contacted Apple regarding this issue and they said that all the...
  6. PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot: Hello, I am currently trying to connect my PC to my iPhone personal hotspot but nothing is appearing under the wifi list. From my settings on my phone, it says it should appear as MyName's iPhone. I have also contacted Apple regarding this issue and they said that all the...
  7. iPhone to windows 10 hotspot problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone to windows 10 hotspot problem: Hello everyone, i’ve tried everything and im loosing hope that anything will work. Right now I moved into a new house and i do not have access yet to a router, so i am trying to use my phone for hotspot. The problem rises when i connect. It works for a few seconds then i...
  8. Iphone not fully working on hotspot

Iphone not fully working on hotspot: Hello All, I am trying to use my laptop as a hotspot using my companies ethernet connection. First of all I have done this for many months without any difficulties then we started working from home. Now, I am back at the office where I never get a cell signal or office wifi...
  9. Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone

Mobile hotspot won't connect to iPhone: I have recently updated my computer to Windows 10 and have been attempting to use the Mobile Hotspot function provided in it. I am able to create a name and password for it. Under the "Share my internet connection from" section, it says the name of my Ethernet, which is how I...
  10. iPhone 8 hotspot

iPhone 8 hotspot: I am having problems my computer does not connect to iPhone 8 hotspot. Does anyone has had the same problem? How to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/iphone-8-hotspot/43492e8b-c73b-4071-98ed-19f4dafeed63

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my cambio connect to iphone hotspot