Windows 10: Some keybord buttons just stopped working.

Discus and support Some keybord buttons just stopped working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys. About my problome: half of my keyboard just stopped working like the keys.A,C,X and more...i have windows 10 laptop:Acer-E1 572G..tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Uriel, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Uriel Win User

Some keybord buttons just stopped working.

Hi guys. About my problome: half of my keyboard just stopped working like the keys.A,C,X and more...i have windows 10 laptop:Acer-E1 572G..tried to find solution for days and feeling like i already did everything i can.the only thing i didn't try,was to update keyboard drivers. In any possible sit tried in the official acer sit and good other sites and dowload some apps to too,but not in even 1 was the option to update keyboard drivers only other stuff like audio,mouse....but never saw keyboard drivers update please halp):im sick of it already and i really need my computer back.thanks

and guys please if you can talk with simple/medium english. Cause i cant understand high level english writing. thanks(;

:)

Uriel, Aug 24, 2015

2. big problems nokia n95 8gb Who could help me?

Agree with that, I guess this has to be some sort of hardwarefault. There could still be a minor chance that the buttons stops working after it has booted for a while - if there is some sort of bug that can make it do that. Still worth a try - but as you
    point out: It might be useless to the fact that the keybord is broken in some way...

Fender77---01, Aug 24, 2015
  3. kowalek80 Win User
    n95 keybord problam

i have problem with alfanumer keybord in my nokia n95.i cant press any button on keybord just *. when i want write text message all buttons working but on every number its diffrent words.when i press 7 its #, 6 $ etc....please help

kowalek80, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Some keybord buttons just stopped working.

1. Some keybord buttons just stopped working. - Similar Threads - keybord buttons stopped

2. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord not working on OS programmes: Hi Guys. I am in the process to start work on a new laptop. When I tried to sign in on onedrive my keybord is not typing, also did it when I tried to type the wifi password. Not even the search will work. In word it work fine. so I though it might be updates, so I runed all...
  3. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybord not working on OS programmes: Hi Guys. I am in the process to start work on a new laptop. When I tried to sign in on onedrive my keybord is not typing, also did it when I tried to type the wifi password. Not even the search will work. In word it work fine. so I though it might be updates, so I runed all...
  4. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Just Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just Stopped Working: After using them with no problems, my wireless printers and wireless plugs are suddenly no longer working from any phone or desktop or laptop. Wondering what happened and how I fix it. Thanks....
  6. Just Stopped Working

Just Stopped Working: After using them with no problems, my wireless printers and wireless plugs are suddenly no longer working from any phone or desktop or laptop. Wondering what happened and how I fix it. Thanks....
  7. my keybord isnt working

my keybord isnt working: these keys isnt workingi got aser laptop that has win 8 or 8.1 now its not working it has intel core and its working it has batreyit brout out 2021 now it has a video that you can watch on windows media playeri got is a fusion 5 laptop that haves win 10 it haves intel core...
  8. keybord

keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  9. my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly.

my zm-k400g keybord stop working corectly.: i drop some water on it and now it write but not corectly ex: a=sdkl q=ewio w=ewio write some random letters on evrey key and numbers : ex: 1=2389 2=2389 3=23892389 and if i press 5 it go me on the google support techical problem. can...
  10. my laptop keybord not workings

my laptop keybord not workings: my laptop keybord not workings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-laptop-keybord-not-workings/e8425f87-22f6-4c39-9966-ff05a380fe4b