Windows 10: Some keys on keyboard are messed up.

Discus and support Some keys on keyboard are messed up. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The situation: I spilled water on keyboard. I waited several months before going on laptop. Keyboard works again. Factory Reset and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by duhasian, Nov 1, 2015.

1. duhasian Win User

Some keys on keyboard are messed up.

The situation:
    I spilled water on keyboard.
    I waited several months before going on laptop.
    Keyboard works again.
    Factory Reset and installed Windows 10
    Worked for several days until it starts happening again.

u and i when pressed turns into ui
    j or , when pressed is j,
    up arrow when pressed is down arrow
    down arrow has a delay

Something happened to trigger this problem again.

It was hell to type this, so can anyone help?

:)

duhasian, Nov 1, 2015
  2. Yowa N Win User

some keys on my keyboard are not working

Go to HP site, register your laptop and simple get drivers for Windows 10.

Yowa N, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Some Keys on my Keyboard are not working

download and install the ATK package from
    http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/583/0/1/41/

you may also need to go back into device manager, right click on your computer name and select scan for new hardware.

Martmcd, Nov 1, 2015
Thema:

Some keys on keyboard are messed up.

1. Some keys on keyboard are messed up. - Similar Threads - keys keyboard are

2. Keyboard keys messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys messed up: yesterday i was playing a game on my laptop and my keys ''g'' and ''h'' weren't working at all but later they started typing again so i just assumed it was just because of the game but today when i press said keys they either get typed in 2-3x times even tho i press them just...
  3. Keyboard keys messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keys messed up: yesterday i was playing a game on my laptop and my keys ''g'' and ''h'' weren't working at all but later they started typing again so i just assumed it was just because of the game but today when i press said keys they either get typed in 2-3x times even tho i press them just...
  4. The keyboard is messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The keyboard is messed up: KB: I-rocks K60M I don't know because of some problem my computer loses control even when I do nothing, it just stops when I press the key combination Fn+F9, but then some keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl+A ,Copy n Paste... is disabled, maybe I accidentally pressed something that...
  5. Messed up keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messed up keyboard: so something is wrong with my computer - any time I press the a key it acts as the left arrow key - when I press the w key it acts as the forward arrow key - same thing with my s and d keys to their counterparts?? HELP PLZ!!!...
  6. Messed up keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Messed up keyboard keys: I own a Dell Inspiron series laptop. For a few days now, I have been having issues with my keyboard keys. Every time I press the Shift key, it seems to activate many other keys along with it. I am attaching a screenshot from the Laptop Keyboard Tester website to show all...
  7. Messed up keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Messed up keyboard keys: On my desktop, my keyboard just started to mess up everything, I can't use the @ anymore, (I'm using the phone for writing) and basically every sign is messed up, how do I fix it? It already happened with my previous laptop but never found a way to fix submitted by...
  8. My keyboard keys are messed up...

My keyboard keys are messed up...: Hii... I have a Gamdias Hermes M1 and i'm having an issue where if i press my backspace on that keyboard it types a 5... And Hera is'nt working... I'm now typing with another keyboard, but is there maby a way to clear the memory on my keyboard? I think that hera malfunctioned...
  9. some keyboard keys are mixed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some keyboard keys are mixed up: Hi, I have just activated windows 10 on a new laptop, only to find that some the keyboard keys are mixed up. For instance the @ key gives me " and vice versa, the # gives me \, and there is no key for the pound sign. The pound sign gives me a # How do I fix this?...
  10. Keys on keyboard randomly mess up.

Keys on keyboard randomly mess up.: Sometimes when i'm playing a game or using a program, my keyboard randomly messes up keys. For an example, when I push D it thinks i'm pushing ALT. I have tried using an on-screen keyboard but it still happens. Any fixes? I am using a Razor blackwidow ultimate keyboard....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some of my laptop keys are messed up