Windows 10: some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't

Discus and support some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it's been more than one year since I own this laptop and its Acer predator Helios 300 2022 PH315-55, but I am recently encountering this problem and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abhay Das, May 19, 2024.

1. Abhay Das Win User

some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't

it's been more than one year since I own this laptop and its Acer predator Helios 300 2022 PH315-55, but I am recently encountering this problem and i wanna know if it is a hardware issue or software drivers issue

:)

Abhay Das, May 19, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 19, 2024
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, May 19, 2024
  4. some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 19, 2024
Thema:

some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't

1. some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't - Similar Threads - keys sometimes sometime

2. some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some keys work sometimes and sometime doesn't: it's been more than one year since I own this laptop and its Acer predator Helios 300 2022 PH315-55, but I am recently encountering this problem and i wanna know if it is a hardware issue or software drivers issue...
  3. Left arrow key sometimes doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left arrow key sometimes doesn't work.: Hi,I have the problem that when i press the "up" and "down" arrow keys, the "left" arrow key doesn't work. Similarly, when i press the "left" arrow key and either "up" or "down", the other one doesn't work. The "right" arrow key does work fine though. I am on a Lenovo...
  4. Left arrow key sometimes doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Left arrow key sometimes doesn't work.: Hi,I have the problem that when i press the "up" and "down" arrow keys, the "left" arrow key doesn't work. Similarly, when i press the "left" arrow key and either "up" or "down", the other one doesn't work. The "right" arrow key does work fine though. I am on a Lenovo...
  5. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  6. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  7. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Some keyboard keys stop working sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some keyboard keys stop working sometimes: Hi, so my issue is that some of the keys on my keyboard which are six, five, volume up same button as f2, mute same button as f1, Control, and the squiggly one don't work when I press them. Sometimes they will work, and when one of them does, usually all of them start to....
  9. Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth sometimes works and sometimes doesn't on startup: Hi, my bluetooth has been acting very weird. When bluetooth works, it shows up in the notification bar and as expected, it works when paired. But when it doesn't, it disappears from the bar and I have no way to turn it back on unless if i probably do a restart. I have tried...
  10. Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Picture Application sometimes works , sometimes doesn't: Hi sometimes when I open an image (.jpg or .png) with the picture application I either got : Picture application open but doesn't show the image (white picture) Picture application doesn't open and 10 sec/15 sec after windows say "the application has not started within the...