Windows 10: Some Menu Items are now Polish language

Discus and support Some Menu Items are now Polish language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm at my wife's HP Envy laptop. Windows 10 is fully updated. I am very confused because several of the Start Menu items are now in Polish language,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Appalbarry, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Some Menu Items are now Polish language

I'm at my wife's HP Envy laptop. Windows 10 is fully updated. I am very confused because several of the Start Menu items are now in Polish language, and if you open the apps, operate in that language too. (I think it's Polish.)

Everything else seems to remain in English. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

She's very careful about such things, so I don't think anything strange has been installed.

Thanks, Barry

Some Menu Items are now Polish language [​IMG]

:)

Appalbarry, Apr 15, 2018
  2. pawel400 Win User

Language pack had changed in my n70 after firmware update.

Hello. I have updated my nokia n70 to newest version with NSU and my language pack has changed. Before the update I had polish language and now I have English and I can't change language to polish in phone settings menu (Now those languages are available:
    English, French, German, Turkish, Italian and Dutch).

What should I do? Is there any possibilty to change language back to polish?

Thank you very much for any advice.
    Message Edited by on 18-Oct-2006

06:42 PM

pawel400, Apr 15, 2018
  3. SheWolfGR Win User
    Display language is showing Polish instead of Greek on Windows 10.

Original Title: Windows 10 display language problem

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased a Lenovo Y50-70 which has Windows 10 but it was imported from Poland so the display language was in Polish. I did manage to change the display language to Greek but there are some leftovers. For example when I press ALT+CTL+DELETE the
    menu is still in polish or when I turn off/on my laptop the display messages are in Polish too. How do I change that?

Thanks in advance!

SheWolfGR, Apr 15, 2018
  4. Some Menu Items are now Polish language

Hello Barry, welcome to Ten Forums!

Would you mind opening settings, going to "Region and Language" and ensuring that you have no other languages than desired, added there?

Also, while there, on the right - click on "Additional date, time and regional settings", click on "Language" and once again ensure that no undesired languages are on the list?

If there are any, remove them and restart the computer. It should be back to normal

That was somewhat of a close guess to the language, I am 100% sure it's not Polish and 90% sure it's Slovak

TheDeerDude, Apr 15, 2018
Thema:

Some Menu Items are now Polish language

1. Some Menu Items are now Polish language - Similar Threads - Menu Items are

2. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  3. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...
  4. Remove some context menu items for folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove some context menu items for folders: So I download qttabbar, decided I didn't like it, so I uninstalled it. But it left these items in the folder context menu. Is there a program I can install or a .bat file or something? These menu items are a eyesore, and they don't do anything....
  5. Remove some context menu items for folders

Remove some context menu items for folders: So I download qttabbar, decided I didn't like it, so I uninstalled it. But it left these items in the folder context menu. Is there a program I can install or a .bat file or something? These menu items are a eyesore, and they don't do anything....
  6. Some menu items in Chrome not working on secondary monitor

Some menu items in Chrome not working on secondary monitor: Hi I have an Alienware M15 R4 laptop. I run two external monitors on the device. I have an intermittent problem where the Chrome browser on the second monitor will not allow me to click certain menu items both in the browser itself and on some website. For example I have a...
  7. Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu: I have been editing the Power User Menu with WinX Menu Editor, and I have been unable to get 3 items to work. I had Control Panel pinned to the Taskbar with a list of items pinned to it, and I had added a Toolbar calls Apps with a lot of system, network, and utility settings...
  8. Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu

Can't Add Some Items to Power User Menu: I have been editing the Power User Menu with WinX Menu Editor, and I have been unable to get 3 items to work. I had Control Panel pinned to the Taskbar with a list of items pinned to it, and I had added a Toolbar calls Apps with a lot of system, network, and utility settings...
  9. Removing an item in Language menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing an item in Language menu: In Windows 10 I want to remove the language menu "Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan) United States-International K...". Could anyone tells me how to do it? TIA [IMG]...
  10. Corrupted text on some menu items

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted text on some menu items: Hi, I have a laptop, HP Pavillion 15, Windows 10 64 Home version 1607, build 14393.82. I have recently noticed that whilst browsing my PC and using programs, some menu text is becoming obscured by coloured or black boxes, which clears after a reboot, but can reappear...