Windows 10: Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy

Discus and support Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am having problems with Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge games. Some of the games look like someone has been playing them when I open them. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Grumpy Old Dude, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy

I am having problems with Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge games. Some of the games look like someone has been playing them when I open them. I clicked on Klondike yesterday and the game was already in progress. Today it was Spider Solitaire. I tried resetting the the app...no joy. I uninstalled and re-installed twice...still no joy. I've checked for updates in the Store...no help. I am using Windows 10 Pro. I have not upgraded from another OS.

:)

Grumpy Old Dude, Jul 6, 2018

2. daily challenges games

The daily games challenges have been going back to the beginning when I have completed them having to do the same games again It has done this twice this month I have to do the same challenges over and over Do you know why this is happening ???

dave speedy, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Microsoft daily challenge games

lost all daily challenge games as I have a new laptop and had to download windows ten. I still have daily challenges on my home computer but need them on my laptop as well

maureenturner-edwards, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy

Microsoft daily challenge games

how do I get my daily challenge game back?

MichaelCmar, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy

1. Some of the games in the daily challenge are buggy - Similar Threads - games daily challenge

2. Daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily challenges: Are the daily challenges still available on Windows 11. If I upgrade from Windows 10 will my record come with me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/452f9d8a-3d88-4606-b2fb-92a57904dd77
  3. Daily challenges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Daily challenges: Are the daily challenges still available on Windows 11. If I upgrade from Windows 10 will my record come with me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/452f9d8a-3d88-4606-b2fb-92a57904dd77
  4. Daily Challengers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Challengers: Has Microsoft turned off Daily challengers for Windows 8.1? I can play all the solitaire games but the daily challenges refuse to load with error code 002000, which is no help. I'm using a laptop not an XBox and this problem only started in the last two days.I've tried a...
  5. Daily Challengers

Daily Challengers: Has Microsoft turned off Daily challengers for Windows 8.1? I can play all the solitaire games but the daily challenges refuse to load with error code 002000, which is no help. I'm using a laptop not an XBox and this problem only started in the last two days.I've tried a...
  6. microsoft games daily challenges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft games daily challenges: Last night Microsoft configured my computer, not at my request, and all the solitaire games and Mahjong daily challenges that I won have been erased - why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-games-daily-challenges/090b8fa0-e2d2-4247-af48-2b43597931a5
  7. daily challenges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    daily challenges: daily challenges wont open as it says error occured while trying to down load data how can It be fixed I have paid for a service that i now cant access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-challenges/81e15726-9748-48d8-891b-2d4fd5b5563d
  8. Daily Challenges

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Daily Challenges: When I open up my Microsoft Solitaire Collection I can open the games except for the Daily Challenges. It says "Download Error" and that an error occurred when attempting to download and that I need to check the internet connection and try again later....
  9. Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges

Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenges: Ultimate Word Games is no longer loading daily challenge data. I have uninstalled, re-started the computer & re-installed. The app spent some time synchronising after re-installation. Wordament, Jumble & Crosswords data is intact....
  10. Microsoft daily challenge games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft daily challenge games: As of today, when I try to do the daily challenges of Majong and the Solitaire collection I get as far as clicking on the actual puzzle but when I click on it I get a white screen. No game on either. I can however, go an individual game (not within the challenge) with no...