Windows 10: Some programs are running with a blank white screen

Discus and support Some programs are running with a blank white screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft Team. I've been having trouble running some programs, particularly TunnelBear and StepMania. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Windows 10 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherCeleste, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Some programs are running with a blank white screen

Hello, Microsoft Team.

I've been having trouble running some programs, particularly TunnelBear and StepMania.

Some programs are running with a blank white screen c033ee86-fcd7-413e-a2d3-251a5245b392?upload=true.jpg

Some programs are running with a blank white screen 606acd0c-fae4-4275-b4bd-7d687b1fb81d?upload=true.jpg

Windows 10 Home

Acer Aspire E5-571G

i7-4510U CPU
    4GB RAM

64 bit OS

Display Adapters:
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family

NVIDIA GeForce 840M

both up to date and "working properly" according to the Device Manager.

:)

ChristopherCeleste, Jul 26, 2018

2. Blank White Screen on Some application

Hi Kaveh,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Are you encountering the blank white screen issue only when accessing the Arturia Keylab61 software?
    • Have you tried launching other programs or software? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages once the screen turns blank white screen?
    Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, we suggest that you perform a
    clean boot
    to check if there are programs or applications that might be causing the Arturia Keylab61 software not to function. To do this, refer to this

link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Nokia N8, Social Networks, blank white Screen

Dear fellows, when I open the social networks, the program just shows me white blank screen ? Any suggestions ? ?

Regards.

Meiribakki, Jul 26, 2018
  4. SheilaO' Win User

Some programs are running with a blank white screen

Blank White Form Page Appears after closing a program in Windows 10

When I close a program in Windows 10 a white blank screen appears sometimes, not always.

If I go to Task View it shows me that it's a blank Form. I can then close the page by clicking on the upper right X. However, this extra step is annoying. How can I eliminate getting this blank form??

SheilaO', Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Some programs are running with a blank white screen

1. Some programs are running with a blank white screen - Similar Threads - programs are running

2. WINDOWS SECURITY NOT SHOWING/ BLANK WHITE SCREEN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS SECURITY NOT SHOWING/ BLANK WHITE SCREEN.: Hello, I have been having problem with my Windows Security not showing up/ showing blank white screen. I have uninstalled any conflicting third party antivirus and even followed any tutorials online step by step but the problem persists. Got any solution for my problem? Any...
  3. blank white square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blank white square in the middle of my screen: I just reinstalled windows 10 on my laptop after replacing my hard drive, and now i have a blank white square in the middle of my screen... , how do i remove it?...
  4. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store blank white screen: when I try to purchase something from the Microsoft store a small window pops up that says wait a moment please then turns white and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it...
  5. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store blank white screen: when I try to purchase something from the Microsoft store a small window pops up that says wait a moment please then turns white and no matter what I do I can't get rid of it...
  6. Microsoft store blank white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Desktop Replaced By Blank White Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Replaced By Blank White Screen: A couple weeks ago my Desktop started being replaced by a completely blank, white screen. This would happensometimes after I turned on the computer. Within probably a minute of Desktop appearing, it would be replaced the the blank, white screen. I could do various things...
  8. White blank screen

in Windows 10 Support
    White blank screen: I have a Asus e303ma laptop Window's 10 was working well until my screen change white blank screen and it did freeze before the white Screen it was the normal Window's 10 Screen. What can I do to clear it? 154888
  9. blank white screen!!!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    blank white screen!!!: Every time my child tries to log on to our HP labtop, A blank white screen keeps appearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-white-screen/8335ae4c-98a2-4d5b-beed-766d1f256289
  10. Gateway ZX4970G with blank white screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gateway ZX4970G with blank white screen: I have an all-in-one gateway zx4970g that took a fall about 2ft from floor. When powered it on after fall it still worked with a few line across screen at the top as well down the right side of screen, but still worked fine until yesterday over 2mos from fall went to turn on...