Windows 10: Some questions:

Discus and support Some questions: in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win10Pro-x64, i5 2500, 16GB RAM 1) TrustedInstalleiter: When will you finally make this system easily overridable? I'm not even master in my own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Xogroroth, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Xogroroth Win User

Some questions:

Win10Pro-x64, i5 2500, 16GB RAM

1) TrustedInstalleiter: When will you finally make this system easily overridable?
    I'm not even master in my own system then?

2) UAC: Often I'm prevented from installing programs by UAC, same question: when will you make this finally overridable?
    Had to do quite a few steps to just install Tune Up Utilities, amongst one.
    Quite bloody silly if you ask me.

3) I run 4 3TB drives, and Explorer botches up quite often (mainly left panel actions).
    Anyway to overcome this, and when will this be fixed?

4) Home Networking often just fails, making it so that one of the computers fail to access others (read/write) where they worked before.
    When this happens, I need to reset the entire bloody thing, which often takes over an hour.
    Will you PLEASE give us a simplified (optional) version like Windows 7 had for truted computers in a safe home network
    environment?
    I think some might appreciate that.
    Why did you make it so difficult to add a PC to a home network in the first place?
    Makes about as much sense as sowing strawberries on the moon.
    Not at all, thus.

Thank you very much.
    Xog.

:)

Xogroroth, Jul 11, 2016

2. Some questions

Nokia likes to taunt and make fun of people who have questions. They won't let me ask on and then they send me an email.

Hello flamestar,

Your topic recently received a reply.

Topic: Re: Nokia 3250 memory card problems!!!!

Date: Sun Jan 04 22:39:35 PST 2015

Did it solve your problem?

Click here to view the reply and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!

Thanks for being a Microsoft Mobile Community member.

Your Microsoft Mobile Community Team

Microsoft Mobile Community sent this message to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

Don't want to receive emails from us? Just click here.

They say you can't ask questions and then send this out like a joke,

flamestar---01, Jul 11, 2016
  3. sejgiul Win User
    Some questions

Thank you very much!

sejgiul, Jul 11, 2016
  4. Some questions:

It does not appear that you have read the note at the bottom of this Forum so I repeat it here:
    About Us Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

John Mitchell, Jul 11, 2016
  5. spunk Win User
    Now that you are aware that this forum is not Microsoft you are ranting at, here are some answers to your questions.
    1. Trusted installer was used in Windows 7. There are many system files that you shouldn't change or else the computer might not boot. If you mess with permissions on System Files you may not be able to turn them back.
    2. If you don't want UAC, then turn it off. I always turn it off.
    3. You will have to explain what Botched up means, could you be a little more specific? I have several HDD's and I have always seen every drive on the Left hand panel and are easily accessible, unless there is a problem with the drive or the controller, that could cause it to not show up.
    4. Adding a computer to Homegroup is very easy. But, If you don't like Homegroup, then don't use it. I don't use Homegroup and I share files between all of my HDD's locally and across my network.

spunk, Jul 11, 2016
  6. Xogroroth Win User
    Oi, my bad.
    I googled for the official windows 10 help site, and this one popped up on top... *Sad

My sincere apologies.

Could you please link me the the right please, Sirs?

Xogroroth, Jul 11, 2016
  7. spunk Win User
    Just about all software and hardware companies do not answer general support questions, rants or complaints, except for returns. Rather the Forums or Community are handled by seasoned users who have no connection with Microsoft.
    This is Microsoft's Support site, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us though to answer your questions, they may link you to a Microsoft forum site, again with no one from Microsoft working there.

spunk, Jul 11, 2016
  8. Xogroroth Win User

Some questions:

Joyful...
    More roads to nowhere.
    I appreciate your honesty in the matter, Sir.
    And again, my sincere apologies.

Xogroroth, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Some questions:

1. Some questions: - Similar Threads - questions

2. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Question: When setting my Calendar for an event, do my entries carry over to the next year for the same date? I use Windows 10.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/037ab49c-b416-41ac-a688-3e149d6fdf19
  3. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Question: When setting my Calendar for an event, do my entries carry over to the next year for the same date? I use Windows 10.Thanks,Jerry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-question/037ab49c-b416-41ac-a688-3e149d6fdf19
  4. Calendar Question

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11: I don't plan to upgrade right now but I now inevitably I'll have to, and I have a specific question that's been on my mind in regards to the shift. I'm on Windows 10 Pro so I assume the upgrade will automatically bring me to Windows 11 Pro, and not HomeI read somewhere, and...
  6. A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11

A Question About Upgrading From Windows 10 to 11: I don't plan to upgrade right now but I now inevitably I'll have to, and I have a specific question that's been on my mind in regards to the shift. I'm on Windows 10 Pro so I assume the upgrade will automatically bring me to Windows 11 Pro, and not HomeI read somewhere, and...
  7. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  8. Microsoft one drive question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft one drive question: Microsoft one drive is not, connected. Rather than input a pin I opt to go to other and input my password. When I click on other the one drive just keeps on running and does not go to the next screen to let me input my password....
  9. Microsoft one drive question

10. I have no question. I found a profound error

I have no question. I found a profound error: The current Windows picture is showing Eiffel Tower in Paris. The description is KAUSTEIN, Austria. I think the administrator needs the geography classes....