Windows 10: Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...

Discus and support Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whatever I do, I just can't get rid of that infuriating red sentence (Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization) that is above my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RingTailCoon, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...

Whatever I do, I just can't get rid of that infuriating red sentence (Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization) that is above my privacy settings in Windows 10. I tried every trick in the book and well... it won't leave the options page...

Help me out because I'm out of options!

Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it... [​IMG]

(Also the same thingy on the Windows Insider option page strangely enough...)

:)

RingTailCoon, Jun 17, 2018

2. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Jun 18, 2018
  3. "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Hi Felkurio,

Since the steps you have tried did not help, we suggest visiting this
    Thread
    that has the same concern. The thread contains some steps that worked for some
    of the Community members. Please check the thread and try some of the steps provided and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...

Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Jun 18, 2018
Thema:

Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it...

1. Some settings are hidden or managed by your..., can't get rid of it... - Similar Threads - settings are hidden

2. Can't get rid of "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get rid of "Some settings are managed by your organization": I have been trying to get rid of this "Some settings are managed by your organization" for the past week now but it's not working. I have tried everything, still nothing. I think this was caused by a virus, but got rid of that virus long time ago. Any help please?...
  3. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings...: "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings due to this message on my home computer. I am on Windows 10 Pro, on the latest update....
  4. "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings...

"Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings...: "Some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization". Can't change settings due to this message on my home computer. I am on Windows 10 Home, on the latest update. A lot of the solutions I found online require gpedit, which I do not have since I only have Home....
  5. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Hello. I formatted my Windows yesterday, everything was just fine, but when I needed to change some advanced settings in my system this thing popped in. I don't know what to do, I've searched all over the internet (including Windows forums) to find a solution but nothing I...
  6. "Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation"

"Some Settings Are Hidden Or Managed By Your Organisation": Ok so I bought a new laptop, it's running Windows 10, I don't know a great deal about laptops and the stuff inside it but everything was functioning pretty alright when I went to set up my lockscreen because the one provided is hiking themed and I'm not that type of girl and...
  7. some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation

some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation: in the settings for my new acer nitro 5 spin laptop, the settings for lockscreen are unchangeable with the message "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation" displayed. I don't know if its an error or if it has anything to do with the fact it was a display...
  8. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Network and sharing center is being displayed in the network and sharing center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/some-settings-are-hidden-or-managed-by-your/87ad2f5c-c253-428e-a22d-a6e2aa4a57ef
  9. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: some one using by laptop in hidden and browser will not working in laptop google chrome proxy server will not working when some websites are open automatically closing the Microsoft edge. some virus are attacking my laptop ransomware. will showing on windows defender security...
  10. "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"

in Windows 10 Support
    "some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation": This seems to be a widespread problem affecting a number of settings in Windows 10 and there is apparently a different solution for each of the affected areas. Is there perhaps a consolidated list in existence, or does one just have to hit each one as it arises? 103742