Windows 10: Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

Discus and support Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have this message in my settings for Delivery Optimization in Windows 10 updates. I did have a message in updates that said the settings were managed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TONPumper, Aug 9, 2018.

1. TONPumper Win User

Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

I have this message in my settings for Delivery Optimization in Windows 10 updates. I did have a message in updates that said the settings were managed by my administrator but I managed to eliminate that message (don't ask me how because I really don't remember). It seems like the culprit in this in this situation is a program that I used called Privacy Protector for Windows 10. I used the program and didn't like the results, but when I uninstalled the program, I did not revert the changes (I know, I'm stupid) and now I can't use the program again because the one that I did use was a giveaway program; that license is gone for good. I wish I knew exactly what the settings in the program changed so that I could manually reset them, but I do not. The option in Delivery Optimization is completely grayed out. I had the same issue with settings being grayed out in Windows Defender, but I was able to reset the settings and make them available again. Now I would just like to know if there is an easy way to reset Windows updates without reinstalling my OS.

:)

TONPumper, Aug 9, 2018
  2. SherryMalik Win User

"Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization"

Thank you for the link. I was able to set my Diagnostics Data to Full by using gpedit.msc. But I still am not able to get rid of "Some settings are hidden or managed bu your organization."

Any advise?

SherryMalik, Aug 9, 2018
  3. RussSimmerman Win User
    "Settings hidden or managed by your organization"

I am trying to change my lock screen image, but nothing is selectable and there is a message that says "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization". I'm pretty sure I manage my organization so I don't know how to fix this. Help?

RussSimmerman, Aug 9, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

dalchina, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization - Similar Threads - settings are hidden

2. Some Settings are hidden or managed by your organization/system admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some Settings are hidden or managed by your organization/system admin: This happens in power & sleep settings and Diagnostics & feedback. I'm sure there are more places but I can't recall where all this happens. It used to happen with updates and with virus scans but I think all of the individual steps I took for those have worked. This seems to...
  3. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: I have this message in my settings for Delivery Optimization in Windows 10 updates. I did have a message in updates that said the settings were managed by my administrator but I managed to eliminate that message (don't ask me how because I really don't remember). It seems...
  4. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION , I AM FACING A QUESTION WHEN I GOING TO WINDOWS UPDATE PAGE THAT IS ' some settings are hidden or managed by your organization' [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Network and sharing center is being displayed in the network and sharing center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/some-settings-are-hidden-or-managed-by-your/87ad2f5c-c253-428e-a22d-a6e2aa4a57ef
  6. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: some one using by laptop in hidden and browser will not working in laptop google chrome proxy server will not working when some websites are open automatically closing the Microsoft edge. some virus are attacking my laptop ransomware. will showing on windows defender security...
  7. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: Windows defender security will showing the ransomware protection and proxy server will not work and any virus option open automatic close the tab and again will automatic close so many times I can change the network settings google chrome not working in this ransomware...
  8. CU bug?: "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    CU bug?: "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization: I recently installed Windows 10 Enterprise (clean install, Creators Update) from an MSDN ISO. And now, Windows Update has this message, and it will not allow me to turn on updates for other products, that is greyed out too. I am the only admin on my personal PC and I'm not...
  9. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I get this message when I open certain settings, such as Privacy. I searched the Internet and found what are supposed to be solutions, but none worked. 30206
  10. Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization.

in Windows 10 Support
    Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization.: Win 10 pro 1703 15063.332 32 elderly desktop Apologies for being the umpteenth poster on this topic but I can't find a viable fix. I see the message in Update and Security. I've tried to follow suggestions to go to gpedit/Administrative Templates/All Settings/Filter...