Windows 10: Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro

Discus and support Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have this message in windows 10 pro in windows defender. [img] I tried this, but I don't have "Personalization" in this location: [img] I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by roeinizri, Mar 28, 2017.

1. roeinizri Win User

Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro

I have this message in windows 10 pro in windows defender.

Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro [​IMG]

I tried this, but I don't have "Personalization" in this location:

Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro [​IMG]

I would be happy to help, thanks in advance!

:)

roeinizri, Mar 28, 2017

2. some settings are managed by your organization

You need to go the the administrator PC, gpedit. allow the managed service, or have rights to edit the service. Ask your admin.

gpedit>Administrative templates> Windows Components

bfvetscolakid, Mar 28, 2017
  3. AliJohn Win User
    some settings are managed by your organization

I have a windows 10 pro which is connected as workstation and is part of a domain.

I am trying to installed latest build 1511 for windows 10.

It doesn't allow me to do that. Under advances options for update I get

some settings are managed by your organization

How could I by pass this settings and install build 1511.

AliJohn, Mar 28, 2017
  4. Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro

Hi roeinizri. Welcome to the TenForums @roeinizri

So from the above it looks like you tried the solution in post 8 of thread but did you try everything in @dalchina 's document in post #3 of that thread

Some settings are managed by your organization- Thoroughly confused

One of the six possible cases in the document is

Change Diagnostic and Usage Data Settings in Windows 10 - Windows 10 General Tips Tutorials

Start => Settings => Privacy => Feedback & Diagnostics

On the right under heading Diagnostics and usage data, set it to Enhanced or Full

Caledon Ken, Mar 28, 2017
  5. roeinizri Win User
    I don't understand what I need to do. In my computer I have full diagnostic. it still writes me the problem. What option do I need to change?

roeinizri, Mar 28, 2017
  6. Open dalchina's word document from the link I gave you and work through the possible solutions. There are several causes and I can't say which is causing yours, sorry.

7. roeinizri Win User
    It says that it need to be on full duagnostic and in my computer it's on full, abd the problem doesn't solve

roeinizri, Mar 28, 2017
  8. Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro

Hi.

Case 3 in the document talks to Telemetry, using the Group Policy Editor

Case 4 Disable Telemetry, using the Registry Editor, + disable 2 services

Case 5: SQL server

Case 6: ‘Some settings are managed...” appears on the Start Menu

You may also want to read about this procedure. I'm not saying use it but it has helped in resolving different issues.

If you were to use I would have a full Image backup made with Macruim Reflect so I could restore should something go wrong.

Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade

9. In Dalchina's document there were six possible solutions to issues like yours. The solutions are listed as Cases.

Ken

10. roeinizri Win User
    Where do you see them (six possible)?

roeinizri, Mar 28, 2017
  11. In word document.

I copied and placed in text document.

Copy of Word Document.txt

12. Right click Start - Command Prompt (Admin) - copy and paste text bellow, enter and restart.

reg delete "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /f

Or download "Enable WD.bat" and run it as admin and restart.

TairikuOkami, Mar 28, 2017
  13. roeinizri Win User

I do all the solution that you offer and it isn't solve my problem *cry

roeinizri, Mar 28, 2017
  14. TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Some settings are managed by your organization - windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - settings are managed

2. Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some settings are managed by your organization: I did a clean install yesterday , when I check for updates it shows the error above, while checking for updates, I am not a member of organization, how can i remove it that pop up?...
  3. Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Of these setting are managed by your organizer: Some Of these setting are managed by your organizerin lock screen setting and on lock screen it is comming directly not showing wallaper and facts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-setting-are-managed-by-your/ee9810b5-fc18-4a77-b122-b3e22f3c0320
  4. Some Setting are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Setting are managed by your organization: Hello, I've been facing this problem where multiple settings are disabled as windows says "some settings are managed by your organization". This is odd as I haven't signed into windows using my work/school account only and specifically into microsoft teams. While signing in I...
  5. "Some settings are managed by your organization"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Some settings are managed by your organization": [ATTACH] Please someone help me I can NOT figure out how to solve this, I can't modify my update settings and I'm so tired of PC force restarting in the middle of games at midnight and waking up to update when asleep at 6 am. Regedits don;t work, privacy settings don't...
  6. "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" windows 10 pro for...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" windows 10 pro for...: I just upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro and in the for developers page i am seeing this error "some of these settings are hidden or managed by your organization" but this my own PC i am not part of any organzation. can some one please help me. [ATTACH]...
  7. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization - W10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization - W10 Pro: Hi folks - I have read several articles on how to get rid of this beast but I don't have faith in them. 1) How do I nuke this? 2) If I nuke this what are all the ramifications? 3) Will this be addressed in the 2004 feature update? TIA *Rolleyes 157530
  8. Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some Settings Are Managed By Your Organization: Guys, please help. I can't find the solution anywhere. All of the common ones that pop up when I search for a solution like going into Group policy editor and to windows updates are not working... I've also lost the ability to play sound on my computer, it won't recognize...
  9. *Some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    *Some settings are managed by your organization: I just upgraded my home computer from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro and under the settings in Windows Update, there is text stating what the title says. Why is it saying that and is there anyway to get rid of it? [ATTACH]...
  10. windows 10 pro some settings managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 pro some settings managed by your organization: i been tweak some setting with group policy and i resetore all agine but dint help search on google lot of time but nothing work i before have that problem with delivery optimizaton but fix it now is just this problem idk what to do i have last version here is image of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some settings are managed by organization windows 10 pro for workstation