Windows 10: Some settings controlled by your organization : but its my personal pc

Discus and support Some settings controlled by your organization : but its my personal pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Team, Need your help on this, I want to understand why the system is showing the workd " some settings are controlled by your organization".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by princeofjgl, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Some settings controlled by your organization : but its my personal pc

Hi Team,

Need your help on this, I want to understand why the system is showing the workd " some settings are controlled by your organization".

this is my personal pc

Thanks!

Rajesh

:)

princeofjgl, Aug 18, 2018

2. Settings/Personalization

Hi,

We suggest that you follow the steps below to put your settings back to default and see if it helps.

• Right-click your mouse on your desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Select Colors.
    • Click on High contrast settings.
    • From the drop-down menu, select None.
    • Click Apply.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Gigabomb Win User
    Windows Defender stuck ON - Some settings are controlled by your Organization

Hi Jessen,

Sorry, I should of mentioned that I am not on a domain and it is a personal PC that I am the "Admin" for. There is not an organization that controls anything on the PC. What i've read online is it tends to be an issues with the group policy, but I have
    reset that as well. While I cannot control Defender on my own, it did allow for another anti-virus to disable it, it still showed ON in settings and still carried the settings controlled by your organization...

Gigabomb, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Some settings controlled by your organization : but its my personal pc

How do I see if my pc was set for personal or organization use

Ok , so, when you install w10 , it will ask you this : who would you like to set up or how do you want to use this pc , and you have 2 options - set up for personal use and set up for an organization .

Now i dont know which setting was made on my pc , because i didin't installed the os , a guy installed it , i called him but he is not answering.

Now , how can i see if my pc was set for personal use , or for an organization , and if it was set for an organization , how can i set it for personal use ?

Thanks !

Marinel Cipu, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Some settings controlled by your organization : but its my personal pc

1. Some settings controlled by your organization : but its my personal pc - Similar Threads - settings controlled organization

2. "Some of these settings are controlled by your organization" in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Some of these settings are controlled by your organization" in Windows Settings: My computer is not managed by an organization unless the WiFi/network can control settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-settings-are-controlled-by-your/da8b636b-e7f0-497b-97f4-10b5604b3add
  3. "Some of these settings are controlled by your organization" in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Some of these settings are controlled by your organization" in Windows Settings: My computer is not managed by an organization unless the WiFi/network can control settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-these-settings-are-controlled-by-your/da8b636b-e7f0-497b-97f4-10b5604b3add
  4. managed by your organization but is my personal PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    managed by your organization but is my personal PC: Hello all!So, I recently upgrade to W 22H2 and rise up to me that the group policy of edge is managed by your organization, when this is my personal PC and in plus the Bluetooth driver went uninstalled itself and is managed by your organization, so, idk what to do, because is...
  5. managed by your organization but is my personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    managed by your organization but is my personal PC: Hello all!So, I recently upgrade to W 22H2 and rise up to me that the group policy of edge is managed by your organization, when this is my personal PC and in plus the Bluetooth driver went uninstalled itself and is managed by your organization, so, idk what to do, because is...
  6. some setting are managed by your organization on my personal computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    some setting are managed by your organization on my personal computer: could i ask why do i have every one of these policies and could i get help to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-setting-are-managed-by-your-organization-on/165101fa-ba4a-4e5b-b8ad-6b9a9e53397e
  7. remove Some settings are managed by your organization from a personal computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    remove Some settings are managed by your organization from a personal computer: I am an individual with a personal computer purchased by myself. I have the message Some settings are managed by your organization when I try to automate updates. This computer was purchased new by myself personally. It has never been part of any organization. I have been...
  8. "Some settings are managed by your organization" on my personal PC

"Some settings are managed by your organization" on my personal PC: Does anyone know how to remove these policies set on my device? It's a personal PC that I use at home and I don't know why or how they're there. Thank you [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. some settings are hidden or managed by your organization, And its ridiculous solution?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    some settings are hidden or managed by your organization, And its ridiculous solution?: Hello there , Today my Windows updated and restarted while I'm playing online multiplayer game with my friends. I then go to setting>update and security to disable auto update or delay it since I have Windows 10 Pro, but only to find out I can't because "some settings are...
  10. "Some settings are managed by your organization" notification on a personal PC

"Some settings are managed by your organization" notification on a personal PC: I am getting a notification "Some settings are managed by your organization" notification on my PC. I am the administrator of this PC, which is my Personal machine. I was using this machine for my official use for some time when I was working for my old company. How do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. some of settings controled by your organization

2. my PC IS CONTROLLED BY a organization??

3. some settings are controlled by your organisation

4. clock some settings controled by organization,
  5. windows defender Some settings are controlled by your organization,
  6. some of the settings controlled by your organization,
  7. controlled by your organization,
  8. Some settings are controlled by your organization