Windows 10: Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser

Discus and support Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have upgraded Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my laptop and I was able to access all the sites before the update. I know have defender and firewall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AmandaDover, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser

I have upgraded Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my laptop and I was able to access all the sites before the update. I know have defender and firewall disabled but no change. Some sites still not loading and none of the facebook games load at all. It says to check my network connected. As I said before everything came up fine in Windows 8. It acts like the sites are blocked along with flash but I have it enabled. What can I do? Thanks!

:)

AmandaDover, Feb 9, 2016
  2. Vicki_998 Win User

Windows 10 update

After the update yesterday I cannot load Facebook on Google Chrome...this is the browser I have always used forever. Also, I did mange to get into Facebook through their troubleshooting site, somehow, and found that I cannot play any games. It says I don't
    have Flash Player. What the heck is going on?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Vicki_998, Feb 9, 2016
  3. Unable to connect!

Nokia 701

Belle fp 1

My nokia browser 8.2.1.20 fails loading complicated web sites (bearing flash). It goeas fine with google homepage, facebook mobile page etc but fails loading facebook desktop page or google web version or mediafire etc while 'load all content' is enabled. If
    'load only text' mode is active, it loads those desktop pages. Are there any way to load flash supporting websites?

khanjan_701, Feb 9, 2016
Thema:

Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser

1. Some Sites and NO facebook games loading in any browser - Similar Threads - Sites facebook games

2. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  3. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  4. Google sites not working in any browser!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google sites not working in any browser!: Few months ago the old Internet explorer got infected with virus. I scanned and then at last disabled it. And few days later deleted the temporary files from file manager cleaner, just to clean up some space. Then what I noticed is : Google search and suggestions won't work,...
  5. facebook games not loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    facebook games not loading: This windows 10 is a huge problem!!!!!!! FB games will NOT load and google says flash player needs to be on, well its ON and flash is installed already into the windows, so it really don't need to be downloaded again. Microsoft has screwed up our FB gaming and Im not using...
  6. Facebook Browser

Facebook Browser: Which browser do I have now? I clicked on Edge. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-browser/3f316119-6b38-48a4-acbf-20adf9b00501
  7. Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window undate prevents me from using Facebook site on any browser: I ran a small windows 10 update today, and now I cannot use Facebook using Edge or Chrome. The website will not open at all. I have deleted all browsing history, cleared my cached files and cookies, restarted my computer numerous times. Nothing has helped. I would appreciate...
  8. facebook games will not fully load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook games will not fully load: I can get candy crush but no other games on facebook fully load . I have checked to make sure flash is allowed, updated drivers , tried different browsers and nothing . one site gave error message fbinstant not defined . I am 70 years old and not tech savvy but can get simple...
  9. Some of my facebook games won't load!

Some of my facebook games won't load!: Please help! Some of my facebook games (more than one but not all of it) won't load and they all need flash player to play. I've installed flash player already but they just stuck on the loading screen forever! I tried opening them in different browsers already, tries...
  10. login.live.com not loading in any browser

in Browsers and Email
    login.live.com not loading in any browser: I downloaded windows 10 yesterday and am unable to access Onedrive or any associated products in my web browsers. I also tried to open Onedrive and other associated products on my laptop but am stuck on the loading screen "just a minute." I've tried restarting and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nokiabrowser/8.2.1.20