Windows 10: Some software froozed

Discus and support Some software froozed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Some of my software do froze once in a while. I did a memory test, the SFC /Scannow, Check the hard disk with Crystal Clear. Anything else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arjfca, Jul 16, 2017.

1. arjfca Win User

Some software froozed

Hello

Some of my software do froze once in a while. I did a memory test, the SFC /Scannow, Check the hard disk with Crystal Clear.

Anything else I could check?

Martin

:)

arjfca, Jul 16, 2017

2. power key frooze

My nokia lumia 950 power button has suddenly gone numb. The sreen cannot be closed though im able to hold power button and shutdown the phone (but it restarts strangly).

i havnt done hard reset caz i need to copy my pictures to PC wich unable to as mobile isnt detecting on PC.

Any one knows the fix?

ijazkhan123, Jul 16, 2017
  3. What can I do

My surface pro 2 with windows ten frooze and i shut it off it went into a diagnostic mode and now will not exit out. What can i do?

matthew_hamm_techsarge, Jul 16, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Some software froozed

zbook, Jul 16, 2017
Thema:

Some software froozed

1. Some software froozed - Similar Threads - software froozed

2. Stop installing software without consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop installing software without consent: I turned my laptop on this morning to find it chugging and almost falling over. I am in the middle of a large render process and running close to my maximum disk space. After investigating why it was chugging along, I found Windows did an automatically installation of...
  3. Stop installing software without consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop installing software without consent: I turned my laptop on this morning to find it chugging and almost falling over. I am in the middle of a large render process and running close to my maximum disk space. After investigating why it was chugging along, I found Windows did an automatically installation of...
  4. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  5. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...: PC Build:CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900xGPU: Asus Turbo RTX 2080 TIMB: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master Storage: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB SSD C Drive, 2TB Blackweb NVME Drive, 5TB Blackweb external HD, 2TB Western Digital HDDRAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 2x16 32GB memoryPower Supply: Corsair...
  6. Monitors shut off followed by streaming software turning off, not considered an actual...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on: I even removed the software that i turned Defender off, still no good It shows That I have another anti-virus but I have no other anti-virus installed than Defender I am also attaching an image...
  8. I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on

I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on: I even removed the software that i turned Defender off, still no good It shows That I have another anti-virus but I have no other anti-virus installed than Defender I am also attaching an image...
  9. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...
  10. Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...

Why does Windows keep deleting my Epson Scan scanner software...: I found this was posted last year and locked. This has been going on for over 10 years. It is crazy. It is wrong. But, Microsoft seems to do nothing about it.Why on earth take perfectly working and totally necessary software and just delete it so the user can go through the...