Windows 10: Some software froozed

Discus and support Some software froozed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Some of my software do froze once in a while. I did a memory test, the SFC /Scannow, Check the hard disk with Crystal Clear. Anything else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by arjfca, Jul 16, 2017.

1. arjfca Win User

Some software froozed

Hello

Some of my software do froze once in a while. I did a memory test, the SFC /Scannow, Check the hard disk with Crystal Clear.

Anything else I could check?

Martin

:)

arjfca, Jul 16, 2017

2. power key frooze

My nokia lumia 950 power button has suddenly gone numb. The sreen cannot be closed though im able to hold power button and shutdown the phone (but it restarts strangly).

i havnt done hard reset caz i need to copy my pictures to PC wich unable to as mobile isnt detecting on PC.

Any one knows the fix?

ijazkhan123, Jul 16, 2017
  3. What can I do

My surface pro 2 with windows ten frooze and i shut it off it went into a diagnostic mode and now will not exit out. What can i do?

matthew_hamm_techsarge, Jul 16, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Some software froozed

zbook, Jul 16, 2017
Thema:

Some software froozed

1. Some software froozed - Similar Threads - software froozed

2. Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Show can i prevent a software to open a url automatically ?: Hi. I want to prevent the software to open automatically the Browser with the specified url. Like i want to show first all the Browsers installed dialog ("How do you want to open this?") and if i want to not open i just press outside the dialog....
  3. Suggestions of softwares to read epubs similar to the microsoft edge?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Suggestions of softwares to read epubs similar to the microsoft edge?: So I practically only used the new Microsoft browser for reading epubs, lol. But man, it was so good, the interface was clean, the text beautiful and readable, and well-formatted. To my sadness, today with the message the support of this feature would be canceled it was.....
  4. I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got a trojan virus from 2-spyware.com website after downloading one of their software...: I downloaded some tools from 2-spyware.com & got a trojan virus. I have uninstalled it but each time I use the Internet it keeps happening. I have Windows Defender & it keeps cleaning them, but how do I get rid of them for good & is this going to harm my computer even though...
  5. Not able to install any software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not able to install any software: Hi, I am not able to install geforce experience and kaspersky internet security on my pc from the last 1903 update. I have already tried a system restore but to no avail. Please Help :( OS: Win 10 Home 64-bit Processor: Intel i5-4600 GPU: Nvidia GTX 960...
  6. What is "HP Application Enabling Software Driver" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is "HP Application Enabling Software Driver" ?: My HP ProBook has been offered the HP Application Enabling Software Driver (see below). Does this serve any useful purpose or is it more HP bloatware? This package provides the HP Application Enabling Software Driver for supported models running a supported operating system....
  7. Cad software crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cad software crash: What is the cuse to the software crashes? Application: bSuite.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32,...
  8. How do I Re-sell Genuine Microsoft Software such as Windows 10 Pro & Microsoft Office 2013?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I Re-sell Genuine Microsoft Software such as Windows 10 Pro & Microsoft Office 2013?: Hello everyone, I am interested in starting a computer repair business and one of the requests persons would have is to Upgrade their OS or get Microsoft Office on their computer. I have searched online elsewhere but the information is not straight forward. My question is...
  9. What is "HP Application Enabling Software Driver" ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is "HP Application Enabling Software Driver" ?: My HP ProBook has been offered the HP Application Enabling Software Driver (see below). Does this serve any useful purpose or is it more HP bloatware? This package provides the HP Application Enabling Software Driver for supported models running a supported operating system....
  10. Microsoft Store -- Beta Software Download fails with error code 0x80040154

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store -- Beta Software Download fails with error code 0x80040154: Good evening, some days ago I was invited to a closed beta of Age Of Empires 2: DE. The Insider-Hub includes a listing for the game and a link to the game in the Microsoft Store. I was able to download a part of the game (a few GB) before my internet connection disconnected....