Windows 10: Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update

Discus and support Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ....... after the 1803 Spring Creators Update some apps with live tiles are not working. One of them is the Asparion Clock tile and the other is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tommygun, May 6, 2018.

1. tommygun Win User

Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update

....... after the 1803 Spring Creators Update some apps with live tiles are not working.

One of them is the Asparion Clock tile and the other is the World Clock - Time Zones.

I uninstalled the apps and reinstalled twice, still not working.

If I click on the app tile, the app window opens for a second and disappears again.

Usually I'm using only the Asparion Clock and tried the World Clock - Time Zones as a substitute, but got the same problem

Does anyone know how to fix this ...?...

:)

tommygun, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update

1. Some Start Screen Apps Not Working After 1803 Spring Creators Update - Similar Threads - Start Screen Apps

2. After update windows pro 1803. some app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update windows pro 1803. some app not working: Dear sir, 1 I am sending a screen shot of the ERROR, 2 I have tried windows 8 & 7 setting in troubleshooting. but both not solve my problem. 3 i have roll back to windows 10 update 1503 & that working fine. I have so many time install reinstall eNSDL application also...
  3. Spring Creators Update 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Spring Creators Update 2018: Quick question [PANIC] is the HP 15-f010 wm compatible with the update because last time I tried I had to reinstall windows and I'm trying again (Note to self: GOD IM SO SMART BUT SO STUPID AT THE SAME TIME)...
  4. windows 10 spring creators update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 spring creators update: Can't do update. Finds issues. Avira Antivir. The suggested file Avipbb.sys is not found & all old Avira folders are deleted. I ran AviraRegistercleaner in safe mode & it completed successfully. Back in regular mode & get the same issue with update. I am not currently using...
  5. Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1803 spring creators edition file sorting issue: Hi all! I installed the newest Windows 10 edition, the spring creators update 1803 and encountered a weird issue regarding file sorting. I usually sort files by date and group by type. This worked in the previous editions, now, grouping by type does not work. Is someone...
  6. Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App issue after Springs Creators Update Version 1803: I updated to the Springs Creators Update Version 1803. I have about 6 email registered on the Windows Mail App, but only 3 are showing on the left side under accounts. If I go to Manage Accounts all emails show up. I have done a Reset on the Windows Mail app and re-register...
  7. another way to get Creators Update (spring)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    another way to get Creators Update (spring): Installed 1803 from a converted ISO back before April 10th, after backing up all the data, currently having no issues--in place upgrade at the time, planning clean install when real build comes out whenever that is. So far runs all my games good, and such. I know was taking a...
  8. W10 Spring Creators Update 2018 (1803) Bricked my PC

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Spring Creators Update 2018 (1803) Bricked my PC: I defer any major feature update for 6 months to let others iron out the faults created by dodgy MS software engineering.
  9. Disable Cortana and Web Search for the Spring Creators Update (1803)

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Cortana and Web Search for the Spring Creators Update (1803): Try this one, but it probably does not work for Home. Code: reg add "HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search" /v "DoNotUseWebResults" /t REG_DWORD /d "1" /f Policy CSP - Search | Microsoft Docs[/quote] No luck with this one too for Home ed. Thanks for...
  10. Preparing System for Spring Creators

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing System for Spring Creators: Hi All Preparing system for the upcoming Spring Creators, right now removed with Revo uninstaller games hardly used, backed up personal files, and such, debating on leaving Avast in or using Defender on my Intel I7 Desktop. Might do a clean install of the Spring...