Windows 10: Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.

Discus and support Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've fixed a few apps by running the 'compatibility' under properties. But this is a one at a time solution. this wasn't an issue before latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elfere, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Elfere Win User

Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update.

I've fixed a few apps by running the 'compatibility' under properties.

But this is a one at a time solution.

this wasn't an issue before latest update.

running nvidia geforce as my graphic card - latest driver update - and i just realized ITS text is blury

none of this was an issue previous to the last major windows 10 update.

i'm currently running my PC on a 55'' HD TV. windows has suggested i run everything at 150% scale.

i've re-run clear type a couple times - some success.

Ideas?

:)

Elfere, Aug 16, 2018

2. No text on Apple TechPowerUp app

Since the last Apple update on my iPhone 7 Plus I can open the TechPowerUp app but the review text is missing. Deleting the app and making a fresh install made no difference.

robert3892, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Jaaggs Win User
    How to not store or remove recent calls/texts list

Is there any way to not store recent calls/texts list? And if not then how to remove that list, please...

Steps: Home screen > People > All contacts > What's new > Recent > Recent calls & texts

Many thanks!

Jaaggs, Aug 16, 2018
  4. puma99dk| Win User

No text on Apple TechPowerUp app

@robert3892 I just tried to install the app and I got a popup launching the app saying that the developer needs to look at the compatibility of the app and it will slow down performance.

I can see the review text for a sec or two doing loading of the review and then it disappears so I guess there is a update needing to get this app to work on iOS 10.1.1

puma99dk|, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Some text in Some apps are blury since most recent update. - Similar Threads - text apps are

2. Cannot uninstall some programs mostly since the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot uninstall some programs mostly since the last win 10 update.: my optimum online will not close. I cannot uninstall some programs and it all started after the last win 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-uninstall-some-programs-mostly-since-the/192348e4-f828-4f24-80da-ea73fecd6fe5
  3. Cannot uninstall some programs mostly since the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot uninstall some programs mostly since the last win 10 update.: my optimum online will not close. I cannot uninstall some programs and it all started after the last win 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-uninstall-some-programs-mostly-since-the/192348e4-f828-4f24-80da-ea73fecd6fe5
  4. Cannot uninstall some programs mostly since the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Most Apps and some Windows boxes 'Stopped working', some BSODs + more...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most Apps and some Windows boxes 'Stopped working', some BSODs + more...: In the last few days I got some BSODs and now apps and some Windows boxes are crashing. Also installing/uninstalling Apps crashes. The BSODs were while I was playing a game and were: irql_not_less_or_equl system_service_exception clock_watchdog_timeout...
  6. Some text not displayed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some text not displayed: Hello, I have some very disturbing issue recently. Some text is not displayed on the screen. This seems to happen randomly, in many applications, dialog windows, context menus etc. Please help....
  7. Blurry text in some apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry text in some apps.: I have Windows 10 64 bit Build 2004 with a 1920 x 1080 screen. In some apps Like Bit-defender or Task Manager the text is slightly fuzzy but, in most other apps Chrome, Settings, File explorer etc. the text is fine. I have re-calibrated the screen and checked the resolution...
  8. Blurry Text in some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry Text in some apps.: [ATTACH] In some text seems a little blurry and fuzzy, creates irritation. Please help me in fixing this. Windows 10 V2004 Intel and Amd Radeon 430 Graphics card...
  9. I've been getting glitches like this in some apps since this morning. Most off the apps...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been getting glitches like this in some apps since this morning. Most off the apps...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dwarfcube [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frtzkq/ive_been_getting_glitches_like_this_in_some_apps/
  10. After Windows most recent update, unable to rfesize some program panes

in Windows 10 Customization
    After Windows most recent update, unable to rfesize some program panes: I have lost some functionality with this latest Windows update KB2553347. On about one third of the programs I use the most, I am now UNABLE to resize the window pane for that program by clicking on the resize icon in the upper right of the pane, or by clicking the pane...