Windows 10: some websites won't load on windows 10

Discus and support some websites won't load on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello everyone, yesterday i installed windows 10 and i'm new to it. surprisingly, when i tried to browse some websites (like ebay), they didn't load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lh3, Oct 15, 2016.

1. LH3
    lh3 Win User

some websites won't load on windows 10

hello everyone, yesterday i installed windows 10 and i'm new to it. surprisingly, when i tried to browse some websites (like ebay), they didn't load even though i had a normal internet connection. i googled, and found a solution that seemed to work, that solution was to use open dns servers - 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220. i restarted the computer and i could load those websites. then i turned of the computer and started it after some time, and i couldn't load those websites again. i retyped the open dns server addresses again and restarted and i could load those sites. but you know it's very uncomfortable to use a computer like that. please help me...

:)

2. TueKC Win User

Unable to download windows 10 iso file

I just upgraded to windows 10, but I would very much like to make a boot disc so I have that for future use in case I need to format my PC. Now, for some reason microsofts website refuses to load the page containing the iso file or the media creation tool.
    Basically anything that has to do with the windows 10 iso file won't load. It is only on microsofts website and specifically windows 10 iso file pages that won't load. Am I missing something?

TueKC, Oct 15, 2016
  3. ljgauvin Win User
    Windows 10 update issue

My laptop updated automatically to Windows 10 last week and I have had some issues on some websites. My university account won't display after I log in and a few bill paying sites won't load. Is this a common problem? I've had to use these websites
    on my phone which isn't sufficient. Please help.

ljgauvin, Oct 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 15, 2016
  5. LH3
    lh3 Win User
    I guess the problem was the conflict between the antivirus I was using and windows defender. I uninstalled the AV and the websites now load, and faster. Thanks for the answer though.

6. dalchina New Member
    Mm, if you install an AV, Defender will be (mostly) disabled- that is, you can still use it in a limited way with another AV installed.

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. some websites won't load on windows 10 - Similar Threads - websites won't load

2. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  3. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites aren't loading: I'm trying to login to one website. Sometimes the website will load after I restart my computer. But I can never get past the login page. I've tried all the "how to's" I can find. Clearing catch data, turning off extension, returning browser to all default settings, ran...
  4. Some websites aren't loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Wifi is only loading some websites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi is only loading some websites: I have a brand new HP pavilion laptop and when it connects to the Internet it shows a good connection but it will not load certain websites: including xbox live, Amazon, HP help and others but it loads Google just fine and I can search and receive results. I have tried...
  6. Most websites won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Most websites won't load: Windows 10, version 1909. I ran CCleaner and flushed the DNS cache. Websites without much in the way of images will generally load quickly, except Yahoo Mail. It won't load at all. Websites with lots of images only load a little, if they load anything. I just installed the...
  7. Can’t load *some* websites

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t load *some* websites: Hi guys, I’m setting up my pc to go to uni in an few days, I’ve had it for a while but it’s been set up at a different house, it’s at my place right now and I’ve found that I can load some websites and when I try to load others it says “webitename.com’s server IP address...
  8. Failure of some websites and servers to load

Failure of some websites and servers to load: Hello, I've been experiencing some troubles related to searching certain websites or connecting to game servers. However, this is not universal. For instance, I'm able to connect to this site just fine, but other websites only show a white screen or may reveal part of the...
  9. Some websites not loading

Some websites not loading: I have a customer that is having an issue with some web pages not loading. Yahoo is one of the pages that isn't working and the page I'm using for testing... Windows Server 2012 r2 domain with Windows 10 clients. This issue is with all of their domain joined PC's using IE,...
  10. some websites won't load on windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    some websites won't load on windows 10: hello everyone, yesterday i installed windows 10 and i'm new to it. surprisingly, when i tried to browse some websites (like ebay), they didn't load even though i had a normal internet connection. i googled, and found a solution that seemed to work, that solution was to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. websites wont load windows 10

2. some website wont load on windows 10

3. websites wont load in windows 10

4. some wb sites wont load in windows 10