Windows 10: Some window application text blur

Discus and support Some window application text blur in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by khmerguy, Oct 26, 2016.

1. khmerguy Win User

Some window application text blur

Hi,

I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Some window application text blur [​IMG]

:)

khmerguy, Oct 26, 2016

2. Nokia E71 Fading Text On Display

The problem "AdriaticBlue" was describing is a text effect used in the title bars of some screens. Double check his pictures. If you're seeing blurred text everywhere, then yours is a different problem. Is it only text that's blurred, or are graphics
    and pictures blurred, too? If everything is blurred, then it could be a video (i.e. hardware) problem. Uploading a picture of what you're seeing might help. Which model phone are you using? Have you tried backing up all your data and performing a hard
    reset?

thetao---01, Oct 26, 2016
  3. NORMONE1 Win User
    windows 1703 update blurred text, icons, and images?

I installed Windows 10 version 1703 upgrade and now everything on my screen is blurred. Icons, text, and images all have a double image and some text is faint. Tried increasing text size and screen resolution but makes no difference.

NORMONE1, Oct 26, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, Oct 26, 2016
  5. khmerguy Win User
    Hi,

I've tried this program ready. It just make the window application to 100% with small windows even if it has clear text.

Thanks *Smile

khmerguy, Oct 27, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Oct 27, 2016
  7. Steve C Win User
    This is a 'feature' of Windows 10 which you may see depending on your screen resolution, magnification and GPU driver.

Steve C, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Some window application text blur - Similar Threads - window application text

2. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  3. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  4. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Interface blur in applications.

Interface blur in applications.: Hello everyone, I'm having a display problem in some applications. The interface blurs several times a minute. Screen scale 100%.Looks like the UI is being stretched from a lower resolution....
  6. Text is blurred in normal Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text is blurred in normal Windows: So, I bought this new laptop, which default came with Windows 10. The maximum possible resolution is 1920x1080, and there are some more lower resolutions. Whenever I use a resolution higher than 1366x768, which there is 3 resolutions higher than that, the default text gets...
  7. blur background applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    blur background applications: It is not unusual for me to have quite a few applications open at any one time and to often have the windows overlapping. is there any way to keep the active window crisp and sharp while having the background application windows blurred or transparent. thanks. Steve...
  8. Text accasionally blurry in some applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text accasionally blurry in some applications: frequently, text will go blurry and smeary, frequently when focus on a minimized application, but it goes away on mouseover. Turning off "Fix scaling for apps" fixes this, but then the text is constantly blurry, though not as bad as with that setting turned on....
  9. Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over

Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over: I am in need of some help, since a few months ago, I have been having a problem and it is affecting multiple programs like Sony Vegas and Minecraft Launcher. Some of the text in some programs is getting blurred and when I hover over them, it temporarily fixes it, but goes...
  10. Flashing blur in applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Flashing blur in applications: When I have open applications and minimize/maximize them from the task bar. I will notice a flashing blur in the application's title bar and some times in the entire application's window. The laptop I have in a Dell Inspiron 13 5368. The laptop uses the Intel HD graphic 520...