Windows 10: Some Windows 10 wallpapers

Discus and support Some Windows 10 wallpapers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] 88988 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jurassic, Jul 14, 2017.

1. jurassic Win User

Some Windows 10 wallpapers

Some Windows 10 wallpapers [​IMG]

:)

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017

2. images

I saved some wallpapers in windows 10 and it said something about bing. Can someone tell me how to find them so I can change my wallpaper?

bernieknutson, Jul 14, 2017
  3. How to delete the Background images in Windows 10

Brilliant! The c:\Windows\web\wallpaper for some reason does NOT hold all the wallpapers. However it is clear from zachd post that Win 10 only holds 5 wallpapers. So select the ones you want to push the unwanted one to the right, create a new one (could
    be a blank) and voilá the bad one disappears.

Jeffrey999, Jul 14, 2017
  4. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  5. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  6. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  7. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  8. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  9. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  10. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  11. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  12. jurassic Win User

jurassic, Jul 14, 2017
  13. Bastet Win User

This'll go nicely with my Desert Island desktop theme. *Smile

Bastet, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Some Windows 10 wallpapers - Similar Threads - wallpapers

2. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  3. How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I save a theme with a different wallpaper for my second monitor?: I've entered the settings, set a different wallpaper for my second monitor, and saved it as a theme. When I change to a different theme and change back, the second monitor doesn't update.I checked the theme file and it does reference both images, so I'm not sure why the...
  4. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  5. An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...

An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop...: An empty page icon appeared instead of the wallpaper on the desktop thumbnails in desktop viewing mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-empty-page-icon-appeared-instead-of-the/52a0d7e5-60f8-45fb-b7b4-3d434843aa3e
  6. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  7. Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired

Wireless Display Adapter Custom Wallpapers not working as desired: I'm refreshing this thread we already spoke about but nobody was able to find a solution.We have many adapters connected in our company meeting rooms, and we'd like to show customized wallpapers.Right now it's possible to upload just one custom image, but this image is...
  8. How can I change my wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  9. How can I change my wallpaper

How can I change my wallpaper: I was able to change my wallpaper prior to today. It shows under personalization as the one I would like in the preview, however it will not change the actual wallpaper. There are no updates to complete....
  10. Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store: I downloaded desktop live wallpapers from microsoft store and after downloading; when i tried to open it, it showed the pic below. I agreed to download what it said it required but it keeps showing this even when i've downloaded it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 wallpaper hd red