Windows 10: Some Windows functions arent working

Discus and support Some Windows functions arent working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently reset my PC after everything was finished the windows icon stopped working, settings stopped working and also other functions what can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElaineAnderson2, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Some Windows functions arent working

I recently reset my PC after everything was finished the windows icon stopped working, settings stopped working and also other functions what can be done to bring all these apps back.

:)

ElaineAnderson2, Jul 9, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Some Windows functions arent working

Some letters of the keyboard arent functioning

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which keys are not functioning properly?
    • Did you the same from a different keyboard?
    • Did you choose multiple language inputs?
    I suggest you to follow the methods given below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Please follow the steps to check whether the computer is set to multiple language inputs.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on Clock, Language and region.
    • Click on language and check whether the computer has multiple languages.
    Method 2: Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Method 3: Uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the keyboard drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Some Windows functions arent working

1. Some Windows functions arent working - Similar Threads - functions arent working

2. some programs arent working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some programs arent working: programs like razer synapse and this type of programs.This ussie started when i accidentally installed a virus and yes im shure that i got rid of it so i if you can help me in any way that will be great...
  3. some programs arent working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    some programs arent working: programs like razer synapse and this type of programs.This ussie started when i accidentally installed a virus and yes im shure that i got rid of it so i if you can help me in any way that will be great...
  4. some programs arent working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows key not working and some apps not functioning correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    windows key not working and some apps not functioning correctly: (Build 19043.1165)so i recently had an issue with drive space specifically on my C: drive. It was full and i was moving things from there to my D: drive which was empty. i assumed the best thing to do was to take the two largest folders (being Program Files and Program Files...
  6. Some of my function keys are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some of my function keys are not working: Hello,After installing the recent update for Windows 10, I've noticed some problems with my function keys. Specifically, the mute key F1 automatically opens a new tab displaying help and support from whichever Internet browser I use, and the increase volume key F3...
  7. Some keys on my keyboard arent working as they are supposed to

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keys on my keyboard arent working as they are supposed to: So I just got this laptop and it was working fine at first but then some keys started acting weird for example when I click on "P" once it writes it multiple times like pppppppppppp and it happens with a lot of other keys such as M , 0 ,ù and ^^^by the way my keyboard is...
  8. Permissions arent working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions arent working: I keep trying to delete a folder on my computer but it wont let me delete it as i dont have access, i change the access rights of the folder and then it just says that i need access from another user to make changes to it, i have no idea what to do so can someone please help?...
  9. My programs arent working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My programs arent working: So,I recently downloaded a new update for windows 10 but it didnt go well on my pc so i removed it from recovery settings but soon microsoft store won't open.I always receive "server is stumbled" error 0x80072ee7 ,also windows photos viewer no longer works i cant even view my...
  10. Voice chats arent working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Voice chats arent working.: Having an issue where voice chats aren't working through ANY platform Xbox, Discord etc.. All mics tests working on all platforms but I will only get about 3 seconds of communication in each one then it cuts out. It still registers me as speaking, but no one can hear me and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. none of my windows functions are working