Windows 10: Someone help me remove this dialog box please

Discus and support Someone help me remove this dialog box please in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet It stays above everything and wont go away. Someone told me look in the taskbar icons or some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bright Eyes, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Someone help me remove this dialog box please

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

It stays above everything and wont go away. Someone told me look in the taskbar icons or some settinging like that but no dice.

:)

Bright Eyes, Oct 11, 2016

2. this CANNOT be right, please someone help me

yeah, i only use charger supplied thats for sure, i have been through a hard reset after the update because i wasn't happy with the fact my soft keys no longer work on medium or high brightness so in the dark there nowhere to be seen so i contacted nokia,
    they said first try a hard reset, so i did that, and that was only a few days ago so don't see that working, i'm still waiting for nokia support to email back, i couldn't do all that on my phone unless i left it plugged in the wall all day lol,

clive_merritt, Oct 11, 2016
  3. this CANNOT be right, please someone help me

It's normal for the Time remaining to vary as this is only an estimate worked out by the current drain on the phone at that moment.

eg, If you're playing a game on the phone, Screen lit up, processor/memory under heavy load, Network data usage. the phone is going to be drawing more power so the phone will estimate it's time remaining going by those statistics so your time will be drastically
    low.

You put the phone to sleep and put it in your pocket, the screen is drawing no power, the processor running at the bare minimum so the load decreases. the phone then recalculates it's remaining time left base on those figures hence you will get a higher
    time remaining.

In both cases, the battery % will still be decreasing. but it is normal for the time to vary.

Regarding the battery life overnight, this can depend on several factors, signal strength, apps running in the background (using network etc).

If you genuinely think there is a fault with the handset, I would suggest taking it to your nearest Nokia Care Point for them to look into the issue

foxmeister---01, Oct 11, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

Someone help me remove this dialog box please

I've seen that on a couple of computers from Dell that didn't come with Win10 but were Upgraded from an earlier OS and the included Dell software had to be either updated or uninstalled. The clients didn't use the Dell feature so we just uninstalled it in Control Panel, Programs and Features.

Berton, Oct 11, 2016
  5. Bree New Member
    Dell Update should appear on the system tray part of the taskbar (maybe in the 'hidden icons' section). You should be able to click on it and select 'Exit' to remove the message.

If it doesn't appear there, then right-click on an empty part of the taskbar and select Settings. Scroll down to 'Notification area' and click 'Select which icons appear on the taskbar'. You'll probably find the toggle for 'Dell Update' is turned off. Turn it on an you should now be able to see the icon and clear the message.

6. Thanks guys I found it under startup processes in the task manager.

Bright Eyes, Oct 12, 2016
  7. huh think that is a good idea for me to do?

Bright Eyes, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Someone help me remove this dialog box please

1. Someone help me remove this dialog box please - Similar Threads - Someone help remove

2. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  3. Please someone help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please someone help me: This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows problem This might be a really difficult problem, please help with my Windows tools problem. If you don't have any installation media PC/Device manufacturerThis might be a really difficult problem, please...
  4. Someone help me please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Someone help me please: I don't know why, but my computer just says ''Your Pin is required to sign in''. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-help-me-please/304f41f0-de6a-41ec-9487-7eda48569fe9
  5. Will someone PLEASE help me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will someone PLEASE help me!: Hello,My start menu won't work. My Search won't work - I can't search for anything. My 'Windows+I' won't work. I can' t see 'features apps', None of my apps will open.Does anyone know what the problem could be?...
  6. Will someone PLEASE help me!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Will someone PLEASE help me!: Hello,My start menu won't work. My Search won't work - I can't search for anything. My 'Windows+I' won't work. I can' t see 'features apps', None of my apps will open.Does anyone know what the problem could be?...
  7. please someone help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    please someone help me: hello guys, please someone help me out, first of all excuse my english,i have an acer gateway, in 2020 and 2022 it was working good, till last week i formated it and the blue screen showing everytime.. i tried everything installing drivers... changing my hard disk.... ram but...
  8. someone please help me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    someone please help me.: hi , um i have a lenovo laptop and its windows 10, for some reason i kind of broke my pc. my laptop wasn't charging it said plugged in but not charging so i did something really stupid , i went to a website that would help fix all of my problems , and well it said to go to...
  9. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!: ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE IT STARTED, MY DESKTOP WONT SHOW UP SAME WITH MY TASKBAR. ALL WAS THERE IS MY CURSOR AND BLACK SCREEN. WHEN I TRY TO CLICK ON ANYTHING IT WONT APPEAR, IF I RIGHT CLICK THE OPTION THINGS WONT COME UP. I TRY TO USE CTRL + ALT + DEL AND OPEN THE TASK...
  10. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...