Windows 10: Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

Discus and support Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My sister's computer is acting very strange. Programs keep crashing. Also, when she right clicks on something, it sits and loads and doesn't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

My sister's computer is acting very strange.

Programs keep crashing. Also, when she right clicks on something, it sits and loads and doesn't do anything like it's not responding. Please help!

:)

Jesse Williams, Aug 13, 2015

2. My nokia 5800 is acting strange. Very Strange!

i doubt its the sim ,try removing sim for a minute and see then try deep reset hold the green,red and camera key whike powering on dont let go till you see nokia hanshake dont forget to back up data 1st if there is no change send it to a nokia care centre

techbuzzireland, Aug 13, 2015
  3. My nokia 5800 is acting strange. Very Strange!

your sim card is probably fault. Change it.

phonehacker, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

I had an audio issue with my PC, it drove me nuts, it started with a crackle, then no sound. I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, still nothing. I fixed it by shutting the PC down, and turning off the PS. I still cant use the Creative control panel, but my drivers started working again, try a hard reboot. Turn it off, or unplug it, and let it set for a couple minutes. Then restart.

Jackyl0764, Aug 13, 2015
  5. Okay. I'll try that. Thank you.

6. caperjack Win User
    nothing strange about any of that ,whats strange is you expect people to know why its doing it ,when you tell us nothing about your sisters computer specs ,so post as much as you can about the computer and when it started doing this ,like what major change she done just before it started acting up ,,,,,, did she scan it for viruses yet

caperjack, Aug 13, 2015
  7. Ztruker Win User
    How did her computer run before upgrading to Windows 10?

Ztruker, Aug 13, 2015
  8. Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

I have her computer listed in my system specs. Its an Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop. Yes, I ran an antivirus scan the day before yesterday, and it detected a PUP. But, it removed it. So, I then ran a scan with MBAM and SAS and they found no threats.

9. She said it ran fine. But, when I would update it and make sure it runs okay, it would freeze up on me.

10. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Aug 13, 2015
  11. Bazz Win User
    By Clean boot I assume you mean safe mode, that link is for 8 and 8.1 is not for windows 10.

Personally I use a BCD edit to put the menu on the boot screen but this is how to get into safe mode Windows 10 Safe Mode - Start Windows 10 in - Windows 10 Forums

12. Ztruker Win User
    No, I don't mean Safe Mode and yes, I know the link is for Win 8/8.1 but it applies to 10 as well. I couldn't find a good one for 10 so used the one I linked.

Read the info at the link to see what I mean *Smile

Ztruker, Aug 13, 2015
  13. Bazz Win User

Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

This option seems to work differently in windows 10 from my own experience, I got stuck in Clean boot and had to do a restore image.

14. Well, the issue was resolved once I rebooted it.

Jesse Williams, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange!

1. Someone please help! Sister's computer is acting very strange! - Similar Threads - Someone please help

2. Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*: I was playing a game on my Windows PC and the cord got knocked out of it. After i turned the PC back on all of my settings didn't render in. For example, my taskbar and personalization color settings are set to pink, and after the incident it went back to default. However, i...
  3. Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows PC acting strange *PLEASE HELP*: I was playing a game on my Windows PC and the cord got knocked out of it. After i turned the PC back on all of my settings didn't render in. For example, my taskbar and personalization color settings are set to pink, and after the incident it went back to default. However, i...
  4. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  5. Computer acting strange

Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  6. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  7. Computer acting strange

Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  8. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Computer acting strange

Computer acting strange: I get random instances of cmd opening showing either "txdata.exe" and "." for a split second and there's this "RIIF" folder open in my task manager Now gone after writing this postThis happens randomly every hour or soRIIF : https://imgur.com/xoud1ld"." :...
  10. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer acting strange: I get random instances of cmd opening showing either "txdata.exe" and "." for a split second and there's this "RIIF" folder open in my task manager Now gone after writing this postThis happens randomly every hour or soRIIF : https://imgur.com/xoud1ld"." :...