Windows 10: Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

Discus and support Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Sir/Madam,I am using windows 11, it was working find until i upgrade to 11/23 patch. after restart the system is givng me this error "Something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Abdul Rahim2, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

Hello Sir/Madam,I am using windows 11, it was working find until i upgrade to 11/23 patch. after restart the system is givng me this error "Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option to go for other login options"and i am tried with system restore from startup and also using the safe mode this no luck.kindly support me.Regards,Abdul Rahim

:)

Abdul Rahim2, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

1. Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option... - Similar Threads - Something Happend PIN

2. Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option...: Hello Sir/Madam,I am using windows 11, it was working find until i upgrade to 11/23 patch. after restart the system is givng me this error "Something Happend and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again, No option to go for other login options"and i am tried...
  3. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again: Hello, It's unfortunately the same issue as the one described here.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-happened-and-your-pin-isnt-available/2a50ca74-7205-42ea-bdd1-186848f0a034As suggested, deleted the NGC folder after experiencing the Pop screen...
  4. Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.: I have this months old new laptop, after a while when i shut down the pc it got this message "Runtimebroker.exe error while shutting down" it pop fast when shuttinh down and it close as normal.But it bothers me so i tried to find solution in internet and do this:1. Window key...
  5. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."...: Turned on my computer, been less than 12 hours since I last used it, now it says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I click on "Set up new PIN" and nothing happens. All google searches tell me to click on "Sign-in Options" which...
  6. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."...: Turned on my computer, been less than 12 hours since I last used it, now it says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I click on "Set up new PIN" and nothing happens. All google searches tell me to click on "Sign-in Options" which...
  7. PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...: A little background on what has happened and how I'm stuck in a PIN loop...1. Attempted to upgrade from Windows 10 PRO version 20H2 to 21H2, I have Dell XPS 15 75902. Received Windows Update Error 0x80080005 3. During installation continued to receive a mighost.exe Error:...
  8. PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...: A little background on what has happened and how I'm stuck in a PIN loop...1. Attempted to upgrade from Windows 10 PRO version 20H2 to 21H2, I have Dell XPS 15 75902. Received Windows Update Error 0x80080005 3. During installation continued to receive a mighost.exe Error:...
  9. PIN - Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to Set up your PIN again -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again": "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again" but when I click "set up pin", it loads forever and then nothing happens. This is happening every time I restart my pc. No, I can't log-in. No, there's no "login with password", no,...