Windows 10: Something happened with my .pst file

Discus and support Something happened with my .pst file in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have many email messages in inbox, and when I opened MS Outlook 2007 it popped up: Outlook .pst can not be accessed. I only want to restore pst by... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kingsomd692, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Something happened with my .pst file

I have many email messages in inbox, and when I opened MS Outlook 2007 it popped up: Outlook .pst can not be accessed. I only want to restore pst by any way.

:)

Kingsomd692, Jan 27, 2017

2. So what happened to the .pst files?

Have you already restored from your backups and this is just expressing your annoyance at having to resort to your backups?

Is there a "Windows.OLD" folder in the root of C?

Shenan Stanley, Jan 27, 2017
  3. spearfish Win User
    BlackJack-Outlook Sync WMDC

Never mind. I figured out why it wasn't happening. I have my contacts/calendar in an offline pst file and it will only sync to the original pst file in Outlook. I'll have to work around it somehow.

spearfish, Jan 27, 2017
  4. PiKo Win User

Something happened with my .pst file

5. I hope useful article.

Kingsomd692, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Something happened with my .pst file

1. Something happened with my .pst file - Similar Threads - Something happened pst

2. Something happened with Cortana for me

in Cortana
    Something happened with Cortana for me: Hi. In the past when I clicked on the Cortana Search Bar I got a message about Cortana welcoming me (such as Hi there or How can I help you?) with a smile thingy But now I have this: (its not a big deal I know but its annoying me and please help :( ) Also...
  3. .pst files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .pst files: I was trying to move folders from the document folder to a flash drive, and I screwed it up as usual. Out of nowhere appeared a massive file labeled as an "outlook .pst" file in the document folder. I don't even use outlook, so what is it and should I delete it?...
  4. something unexpected happened and we can't access this file at the moment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something unexpected happened and we can't access this file at the moment: This message appears when I try to share as a video in the photo app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/something-unexpected-happened-and-we-cant-access/bf6d21e9-034b-44fa-8b99-94bde7eedf58
  5. pst 2013 file

in Browsers and Email
    pst 2013 file: Guys, I opened my ms outlook and it showed an error message with next words - FileName.pst file could not be opened. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do next. I have to fix pst file. 71096
  6. Outlook pst files

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook pst files: This is weird I am trying to copy the pst from my main computer it is roughly 4GB in size to a USB stick to import it to my new laptop. I have 43GB of empty space on my stick yet I get the error message that the pst file is to big for my stick. Now that is weird can anyone...
  7. Something Happened to me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Something Happened to me: Hello, With the help of members of this forum I have gotten to the MediaCreation Tool 64 bit and a Windows 10 Pro without the N. I intend to download an ISO to burn to a DVD for later installation. Unfortunately when it is run it goes to a "Something Happened" message and...
  8. "Something Happened" What Next?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Something Happened" What Next?: I'm trying to update my Windows 8.1 Home laptop to Windows 10 by running setup.exe from a USB stick created by the Media Creation Tool. I get as far as installing the files, a window appears about restarting the PC, then a small grey box saying "Something Happened"...
  9. Something Happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Happened: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, but I keep getting the Message "Something Happened" Windows is trying to determine if your PC can run Windows 10. I have removed my Virus program (MBAM) and cleaned out my Windows.old directories and made sure that Win 7 was...
  10. Something's Odd Is Happening

in Windows 10 Support
    Something's Odd Is Happening: I have Windows 10 Home 64bit operating system installed on my desktop computer. Recently, I downloaded Mozilla Firefox version 52.0.2 (64bit) on my computer and was successful because I have tried many times before without success. However, my elation was short-lived as the...