Windows 10: Something happened with my .pst file

Discus and support Something happened with my .pst file in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have many email messages in inbox, and when I opened MS Outlook 2007 it popped up: Outlook .pst can not be accessed. I only want to restore pst by... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Kingsomd692, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Something happened with my .pst file

I have many email messages in inbox, and when I opened MS Outlook 2007 it popped up: Outlook .pst can not be accessed. I only want to restore pst by any way.

:)

Kingsomd692, Jan 27, 2017

2. So what happened to the .pst files?

Have you already restored from your backups and this is just expressing your annoyance at having to resort to your backups?

Is there a "Windows.OLD" folder in the root of C?

Shenan Stanley, Jan 27, 2017
  3. spearfish Win User
    BlackJack-Outlook Sync WMDC

Never mind. I figured out why it wasn't happening. I have my contacts/calendar in an offline pst file and it will only sync to the original pst file in Outlook. I'll have to work around it somehow.

spearfish, Jan 27, 2017
  4. PiKo Win User

Something happened with my .pst file

5. I hope useful article.

Kingsomd692, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Something happened with my .pst file

1. Something happened with my .pst file - Similar Threads - Something happened pst

2. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  3. Duplicate Files or Something Else happening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate Files or Something Else happening: Duplicate or double files on my computer are set up. It has Win 10 This is how the duplicates seem to be set up 1"this PC, Documents, then select Excel etc" I guess Microsoft is having a duplicate of every file Then I also have 2"This PC, Local Disk "C", Users, then my name,...
  4. Duplicate Files or Something Else happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplicate Files or Something Else happening: Duplicate or double files on my computer are set up. It has Win 10 This is how the duplicates seem to be set up 1"this PC, Documents, then select Excel etc" I guess Microsoft is having a duplicate of every file Then I also have 2"This PC, Local Disk "C", Users, then my name,...
  5. Duplicate Files or Something Else happening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. .pst file problem

.pst file problem: Hi, I have .pst files that I have but it can't open it with Microsoft Mail... Is it normal and how can I use my .pst files ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-file-problem/673a801a-b22d-43cb-a4be-ad80e343af19
  7. Something happened to my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something happened to my laptop: When I turn on my laptop the lock screen is black and the wallpaper is black as well I did not change my wallpaper or my lock screen. Every icon like the wifi and battery icon hs a white thing around it. Please help....
  8. PST files.

PST files.: Can I open an old PST Outlook file from Office Professions 2016's Outlook app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pst-files/39e1ead4-b0b7-49f7-b1b0-9b6fd96fa979"
  9. .pst files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .pst files: I was trying to move folders from the document folder to a flash drive, and I screwed it up as usual. Out of nowhere appeared a massive file labeled as an "outlook .pst" file in the document folder. I don't even use outlook, so what is it and should I delete it?...
  10. Outlook pst files

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook pst files: This is weird I am trying to copy the pst from my main computer it is roughly 4GB in size to a USB stick to import it to my new laptop. I have 43GB of empty space on my stick yet I get the error message that the pst file is to big for my stick. Now that is weird can anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what happened to my pst file