Windows 10: Something keeps happening when I type

Discus and support Something keeps happening when I type in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Instead of a line when I type in a text box, it just becomes a whole black rectangle. Can someone help me? Thanks. Something I could of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mcwolf106, Aug 16, 2018.

1. mcwolf106 Win User

Something keeps happening when I type

Something keeps happening when I type 0be67a86-cf7f-4e63-9ea1-2675c3032e30?upload=true.png Instead of a line when I type in a text box, it just becomes a whole black rectangle.

Can someone help me?

Thanks.

Something I could of thinked of:

(this started this morning)

This morning, an update happened.

The update could've done something to do this > Something keeps happening when I type e4cd2f30-60f5-4084-9273-86cc10fb79d0?upload=true.png .

:)

mcwolf106, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Typing speed

Hi Sarah,

For us to provide the best resolution suitable to your concern, we need additional information:

• Is it happening when you're typing on Office apps like Word or other Windows apps?
    • When did this start to happen?
    • Have you made any changes to your device prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?
    In the meantime, we suggest updating your keyboard driver as an initial workaround and see if the same issue will happen.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Cursor jumps while Typing

Hi Marc,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I suggest you to run the System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left pane.
    • From the list click on System Maintenance and follow the on screen prompts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Something keeps happening when I type

Cursor jumps while Typing

Compelte with no chnages

Marc@Glanvilles, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Something keeps happening when I type

1. Something keeps happening when I type - Similar Threads - Something keeps happening

2. Something unexpected happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  3. Something unexpected happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something unexpected happened: I dont know what is the unexpected happened in your end but I want you to fix it immediately together with this error code in my store 0x80240013. Microsoft always have issue in their app and I dont know why. Even updating Windows is not worth to try because it does not help....
  4. something happened 0x8024001E

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something happened 0x8024001E: Please help me I cant figure out what is happening on your end error message. I tried to run windows store troubleshooter and even reset the store with nothing. I tried to restart multiple times and still got the error....
  5. This happens when I click something in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens when I click something in File Explorer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Strange_Dark_5070 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8tcul/this_happens_when_i_click_something_in_file/
  6. Something odd that happens when I get a BSOD

Something odd that happens when I get a BSOD: Often, when I get a BSOD (which happens a lot since I've gotten the update), when my computer is rebooted I get a message saying "You need to provide administrator access to delete this folder", and the folder in question is usually my entire C: folder. Any tips as to why...
  7. Search Bar keeps crashing when I try to type/click something

Search Bar keeps crashing when I try to type/click something: Title says it all, it stays up for like half a second then closes on me, this started happening like maybe 2-3 days ago?? Is anyone else having this issue? After some digging I saw that a lot of people were getting this same problem this week which makes me think it has...
  8. Weird actions happen when I type on my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird actions happen when I type on my pc: [IMG]So i was going on chrome and edge and when when I type it acts funky and not let me type it also another problem shows up when I press the escape on my keyboard it says a weird message which I’ll provide the pic on the pictures below. Is it my computer fault or keyboard...
  9. Something Happened to me

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Something Happened to me: Hello, With the help of members of this forum I have gotten to the MediaCreation Tool 64 bit and a Windows 10 Pro without the N. I intend to download an ISO to burn to a DVD for later installation. Unfortunately when it is run it goes to a "Something Happened" message and...
  10. Something Happened

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Happened: I'm trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10, but I keep getting the Message "Something Happened" Windows is trying to determine if your PC can run Windows 10. I have removed my Virus program (MBAM) and cleaned out my Windows.old directories and made sure that Win 7 was...