Windows 10: Something weird is going on with Windows Security...

Discus and support Something weird is going on with Windows Security... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I just boot up my PC everything goes normally but when I reboot my PC after being on Windows Security has a spot of trouble getting security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RingTailCoon, May 13, 2018.

1. Something weird is going on with Windows Security...

When I just boot up my PC everything goes normally but when I reboot my PC after being on Windows Security has a spot of trouble getting security information with the parts of Virus- and threatsecurity and Firewall and networksecurity. (I see a little line of walking dots and 'Getting security information...' underneath it (but then in Dutch!)) After a minute or so it goes away and the green checkmarks appear. The shieldicon says all clear...

Earlier today I had a Trojan on my PC but that one has been removed thankfully.

Is my Windows Security damaged?

Something weird is going on with Windows Security... [​IMG]

Something weird is going on with Windows Security... [​IMG]

:)

RingTailCoon, May 13, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Weird text outlining- Windows 10

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing with Windows 10?

• What exactly do you mean by weird text outlining?

• Are you facing any issue with applications?
    In the screenshot, I am unable to see any weird outlining. But if you are seeing any issue with the display then I suggest you to try installing all the pending Windows Updates and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then try changing
    the resolution and check.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, May 18, 2018
  3. Weird Auto Scroll

For some reason i'm suddenly having a strange issue with my mouse on Windows 10.

If I try and click on any Drop Down list box they automatically close, if I select all apps and move my mouse cursor over the apps it will quickly scroll to the bottom. if I turn my mouse off (it's a wifi mouse) the phenomenon will still occur.

I can use the mouse to drag the list of apps back to the top but as soon as I let go of the mouse button back down it goes.

Note: I just tried a drop down list in World of Warcraft and the problem does not exist.

i.e.

Chrome (this webpage) - I have to use a keyboard to select the options

Windows Apps - these auto scroll

World of Warcraft - No weird behaviour

DerrickHobson, May 18, 2018
Thema:

Something weird is going on with Windows Security...

1. Something weird is going on with Windows Security... - Similar Threads - Something weird going

2. something weird going on with my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    something weird going on with my PC: it was fine a just hours ago but now it's completely different. files explorer isn't working or loading when i try to use the desktop shortcut it is now not starting but leaves my mouse as the loading symbol unable to click anywhere on the desktop aswell as xbox app doesn't...
  3. something weird going on with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something weird going on with my PC: it was fine a just hours ago but now it's completely different. files explorer isn't working or loading when i try to use the desktop shortcut it is now not starting but leaves my mouse as the loading symbol unable to click anywhere on the desktop aswell as xbox app doesn't...
  4. Something weird going on with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something weird going on with my PC: Hello, something weird just happened while I was playing with a friend.All of a sudden things only take one tap to open, for example folders and files, It's like as if when I tap once, it double taps.When I click once to create a new tab on chrome, It opens another one.This...
  5. Something weird going on with my PC

Something weird going on with my PC: Hello, something weird just happened while I was playing with a friend.All of a sudden things only take one tap to open, for example folders and files, It's like as if when I tap once, it double taps.When I click once to create a new tab on chrome, It opens another one.This...
  6. Something weird going on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something weird going on: HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-0175xtWin 10About 2 years old.Been having some issues with the pc acting strange. I ran the HP assistant scans and everything came back clean and in order. I ran a Win 10 diagnostic, and everything came back in correct running order.All of the drives...
  7. Something weird going on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something weird going on: HP ENVY Desktop - TE01-0175xtWin 10About 2 years old.Been having some issues with the pc acting strange. I ran the HP assistant scans and everything came back clean and in order. I ran a Win 10 diagnostic, and everything came back in correct running order.All of the drives...
  8. Something weird going on

9. Something weird going on with Wifi settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Something weird going on with Wifi settings: One of my Windows 10 laptops has suddenly decided it won't connect to Wifi, but it's not quite as simple as that. I have two networks at home. Other PC's and devices in the house are connected to both networks. My Dell E7440 has decided it does not want to conect to either...
  10. Something weird with windows???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something weird with windows???: look at the picutre submitted by /u/Bartkar2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ebyfxj/something_weird_with_windows/