Windows 10: "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

Discus and support "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" massage flashes immediate after start up. RUN command as suggested did not work. Command Prompt also did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RakeshRakshit, Jul 12, 2018.

1. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" massage flashes immediate after start up. RUN command as suggested did not work. Command Prompt also did not work. Please Help.

:)

RakeshRakshit, Jul 12, 2018

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 12, 2018
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" [​IMG]

4. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

I have one of the same problems: when I try to open the Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message.

I am able to reinstall the Toshiba Password Utility; however, this changes nothing. It does no good.

I tried everything suggested here, including copying all .dll files from the Program Files\TOSHIBA folder and the Program Files (x86)>Toshiba folder into the Windows folder, as suggested by bootloop.
    I even tried clean booting in safe mode. The Toshiba Password Utility still gives "DLL Load Error!"

This was a total waste of time.

Jeffrey Paul Bradt, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

1. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" - Similar Threads - something wrong loading

2. Something wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something wrong: So I deleted an account that I was on in the lock screen because I had cmd prompt in th lock menu and now it won't let me change accounts and everytime I try to login it says "the user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be loaded" and then when I press ok...
  3. Something wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something wrong: So I deleted an account that I was on in the lock screen because I had cmd prompt in th lock menu and now it won't let me change accounts and everytime I try to login it says "the user profile service failed the sign in user profile cannot be loaded" and then when I press ok...
  4. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  5. Something's wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something's wrong: So I was charging my computer recently. It registered for a second that it was charging, and then didn't charge. I've tried switching cords. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somethings-wrong/c88de674-26d3-405b-958a-bd58bacbb6df
  6. Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]At times, you may see Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error every time […] This article Fix Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.DLL error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. is something wrong?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is something wrong?: Today, I had opened up my PC. After I entered in the password, it showed something like I had just started up Windows for the first time. After I completed everything, my PC was back to normal. Was anything wrong? submitted by /u/TurtlezDaTurtle [link] [comments]...
  8. Opps something when wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opps something when wrong: So I can't comment in any comments I'm trying to fix something by talking to some Advisor but microsoft won't allow me So I can't comment to you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opps-something-when-wrong/fb852fd2-f855-4dcc-b5d2-aeb3121655b1
  9. Something Wrong?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong?: I already coming 3 month onedrive can't link at my laptop.... Pesonal drive can Busines and edu drive cannot At web side can login in can open everything ok Can't login in laptop only Personal login in not problem but not used becouse this my working laptop personal drive...
  10. somethings wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somethings wrong: hi I did the windows 10 update and it has made my laptop go crazy I am unable to watch any youtube the sound is fine but the picture breaks up into squares and starts moving backwards and forwards it aslso does it when I try to watch any anime's my laptop is a ADVENT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.dll

2. dc_wff.dll

3. twcu something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll

4. dc_wff,
  5. something wrong when loading DC_WFF.dll,
  6. something went wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll,
  7. dc wff dll,
  8. something ist wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll,
  9. dc_wff.dll not working windows 10,
  10. something went wrong when loading dc_wff.dll,
  11. dc_wff.dll error,