Windows 10: "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

Discus and support "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" massage flashes immediate after start up. RUN command as suggested did not work. Command Prompt also did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RakeshRakshit, Jul 12, 2018.

1. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" massage flashes immediate after start up. RUN command as suggested did not work. Command Prompt also did not work. Please Help.

:)

RakeshRakshit, Jul 12, 2018

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 12, 2018
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" [​IMG]

4. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

I have one of the same problems: when I try to open the Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message.

I am able to reinstall the Toshiba Password Utility; however, this changes nothing. It does no good.

I tried everything suggested here, including copying all .dll files from the Program Files\TOSHIBA folder and the Program Files (x86)>Toshiba folder into the Windows folder, as suggested by bootloop.
    I even tried clean booting in safe mode. The Toshiba Password Utility still gives "DLL Load Error!"

This was a total waste of time.

Jeffrey Paul Bradt, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

1. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" - Similar Threads - something wrong loading

2. something went wrong

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    something went wrong: I have tried to use the store and send feedback but each time I do I get the something went wrong please try again later 0x8007139f. there is no way to log in, no way to send feedback because this is the only thing that keeps coming back. any help would be great...
  3. somethings wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somethings wrong: hi I did the windows 10 update and it has made my laptop go crazy I am unable to watch any youtube the sound is fine but the picture breaks up into squares and starts moving backwards and forwards it aslso does it when I try to watch any anime's my laptop is a ADVENT...
  4. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...
  5. Something Went Wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Something Went Wrong: I installed Windows 10 on a tablet. For some reason the camera did not work. What error message do I get..."Something went wrong" Well no kidding. How is that suppose to help me. I would love to have an operating system that spells out the problem in plain language. It...
  6. Cortana "Something went wrong."

Cortana "Something went wrong.": I finally upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago, and most things work fine. Cortana wakes up when I say, "hey, Cortana," then responds with "Something went wrong." Every time. If I say, "hey Cortana, play some music," it plays music from my PC. If I say, "hey Cortana, Open...
  7. Is something wrong with the Calendar app?

Is something wrong with the Calendar app?: I can open the Calendar app from the Start menu, but Calendar doesn't seem to be recognized in Settings.. Settings/System/Apps & Features [img] Settings/Privacy/Background Apps [img] When I 'Choose a default', the only option I have is to check the Windows Store...
  8. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...
  9. Is something wrong with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is something wrong with Windows 10?: On all my computers, I downloaded the updater from microsoft website. It showed me that I am not using the latest version of Windows 10, so I used this updater tool, but it will just Download Windows, then Verify and then Download again, and then show me an Error code. The...
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Something wrong when loading the DC_WFF.dll

2. dc_wff.dll

3. twcu something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll

4. something ist wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll,
  5. dc_wff.dll failed to load 2018,
  6. twcu something wrong when loading dc_wff.dll,
  7. twcu failed to load the library file dc_wff.dll,
  8. dc_wff.dll not working windows 10,
  9. dc_wff,
  10. dc_wff.dll downloading,
  11. how to solvef the dc_wff.dll,