"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll"

Discus and support "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" massage flashes immediate after start up. RUN command as suggested did not work. Command Prompt also did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RakeshRakshit, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:42 AM.

1. RakeshRakshit Win User

"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" massage flashes immediate after start up. RUN command as suggested did not work. Command Prompt also did not work. Please Help.

:)

RakeshRakshit, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:42 AM
  2. TairikuOkami Win User

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:51 AM
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

"something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" [​IMG]

4. Jeffrey Paul Bradt Win User

Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

I have one of the same problems: when I try to open the Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message.

I am able to reinstall the Toshiba Password Utility; however, this changes nothing. It does no good.

I tried everything suggested here, including copying all .dll files from the Program Files\TOSHIBA folder and the Program Files (x86)>Toshiba folder into the Windows folder, as suggested by bootloop.
    I even tried clean booting in safe mode. The Toshiba Password Utility still gives "DLL Load Error!"

This was a total waste of time.

Jeffrey Paul Bradt, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:51 AM
Thema:

1. "something wrong when loading the dc_wff.dll" - Similar Threads - something wrong loading

2. "Something went wrong" when trying to save photos from video in Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Something went wrong" when trying to save photos from video in Microsoft Photos: I have videos supplied to me by a diving contractor in .avi format. When i open them with the Microsoft Photos app, click Edit & Create > Save Photos, an error message pops up after i pick the save destination and click the save button. The program then creates an empty...
  3. Upgrade Surface Pro something went wrong and BitLocker code required, do not know that I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Upgrade Surface Pro something went wrong and BitLocker code required, do not know that I...: Upgrade Surface Pro something went wrong and BitLocker code required, do not know that I ever seen this code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/upgrade-surface-pro-something-went-wrong-and/9d9d3ff9-9297-4897-be44-be0a158a0709"
  4. Family features something went wrong

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family features something went wrong: Anyone use or notice this since feature update? On every restart box pops up ‘Microsoft family features something went wrong, we are working on it’. Affects all our machines 109111
  5. Something unexpected went wrong with this URL

in Browsers and Email
    Something unexpected went wrong with this URL: Hyperlinks i try to open from within Outlook 2013 give this message: "Something unexpected went wrong with this URL" Even Bing desktop search fails to open results to default browser. Windows 10 64bit with latest Fall update. 96155
  6. Family features something went wrong

Family features something went wrong: Am thinking it’s more widespread and the problem is on Microsoft’s end because several of my family and friends are seeing the same. They have their own family acc setups. Nothing to do with mine EDIT where did the reply post go from the other user? Makes it look like I am...
  7. Want to change my login password, message says "something went wrong"

Want to change my login password, message says "something went wrong": I use a password which I made up. No email address is involved.
  8. Is there something wrong with my SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there something wrong with my SSD?: So I am trying to decompress a zip file, and when I have it on my D drive (a old school normal hdd) and have it set to decompress onto my C drive (My SSD) why does it seem to extract much slower than just going from D to D drive? I've even had the pc softlock before during...
  9. Something seems wrong with my start button

in Windows 10 Support
    Something seems wrong with my start button: Its been getting like this and doesn't always work correctly when I click it Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Anyone know what causes this? 87487
  10. Something has gone terrible wrong with my laptop Im just stuck?

in Windows 10 Support
    Something has gone terrible wrong with my laptop Im just stuck?: Hi All First a bit about the laptop. I have this Acer V5-571 and right from day one its been a pain its been back 4 times and slow for a i5 Its likewatching paint dry. I mean it takes over 5 hours to do a backdate.. So I try not to do anything that I have to do a backdate so...