Windows 10: Sometimes blackscreen/no connection after bootscreen

Discus and support Sometimes blackscreen/no connection after bootscreen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a really strange thing happening and i cant really find people with similar problems. Some months ago i bought all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iDemor, Sep 10, 2017.

1. iDemor Win User

Sometimes blackscreen/no connection after bootscreen

Hello everyone,

I have a really strange thing happening and i cant really find people with similar problems.

Some months ago i bought all hardware for my self built pc, pc didnt work properly back then (ram were both
    faulty says the shop, and they replaced motherboard, both checked by them for faults). Then when i built it
    again it worked like a charm and didnt have any BSOD or any crashes whatsoever.

But since the beginning (after the replacements parts that are checked) my screen sometimes stays black.

When i boot my pc up you see the MSI boot menu with the W10 loading icon, but when it normally switches to the W10 password screen. It just goes black, my screen loses connection and the light goes orange. When i switch it off and on it stays green (guessing it has connection) but doesnt show anything at all. Now i ofcourse just reset my pc and then it just works with no problems (resetting with power button and just turning off PSU) my pc has no issues at all and works perfect.

Now some things worth noticing.
    -Sometimes if i let it stay long enough on black screen the screen pops back up, i can even put in my password when it is black and pops back up. I can blindly log in.
    -Sometimes it just doesnt pop back
    -It is connected with Display port
    -No buzzing sound or debug leds, looking into the case its just working as if nothing is wrong

This does only happen sometimes, perhaps like 1 on 5 times booting it up, doesnt matter if the pc is off for 5 minutes or 5 days. Mostly it just works, but sometimes it just stays dark.

PC info:
    G4560
    2x Hyperx Ram
    GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G
    MSI B250 PC Mate

I have the feeling my aoc g2460VQ6 is the problem. I also cant find any warnings or critical logs.

Thank you!

:)

iDemor, Sep 10, 2017

2. Black Screen on windows 10 mobile, Any solution?

Sometimes, my device showing blackscreen when I want to unlock my device. It's on but not showing any graphics, just blackscreen. My issue begin after update to build version 10.0.15031.0

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AdiPurwito, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Duy Nam Win User
    Blackscreen after pressing shutdown and the computer is still on

After pressing shutdown my computer gets a blackscreen no mouse or anything and the computer is still on help please.

And my Cortana doesn't sometimes work so help on that aswell. Thank you.

Duy Nam, Sep 10, 2017
  4. worf105 Win User

worf105, Sep 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Sometimes blackscreen/no connection after bootscreen - Similar Threads - Sometimes blackscreen connection

2. Blackscreen on-connect Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen on-connect Remote Desktop Connection: Hello Microsoft Community!When I connect to my VPS via Remote Desktop Connection, I'm met with a blackscreen that doesn't go away. It connects to the VPS, but its just a black screen and I can't do anything, no errors.This is what I know:* It happens on my main PC and on my...
  3. Blackscreen on-connect Remote Desktop Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blackscreen on-connect Remote Desktop Connection: Hello Microsoft Community!When I connect to my VPS via Remote Desktop Connection, I'm met with a blackscreen that doesn't go away. It connects to the VPS, but its just a black screen and I can't do anything, no errors.This is what I know:* It happens on my main PC and on my...
  4. Blackscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen: While reading on my HP 15-ba009dx notebook the wifi stopped working. I disconnected all usb devices and rebooted. Same result. I checked the ram and bios. All ok. I have not removed the hdd and tried to read it. I was afraid to in case a virus caused my problem. I use the...
  5. bsod frequently and sometimes blackscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bsod frequently and sometimes blackscreen: i contacted support and they say its memory corruption, the image file usually tends to be ntkrnlmp.sys, hardware.sys and netwtwt10.sysi did a memtest and 0 errors, my bios is old by 1 month from the current bios in the official website but im afraid of bricking my laptopmy...
  6. Cmd at bootscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cmd at bootscreen: Hello When i boot into Windows 10 , It shows the logo then not , and it shows... Then it opens a command prompt window. When i press alt + f4 , it resets the PC . Does someone know how to repair it ? Thanks. Anonymous...
  7. Bootscreen has strange appearance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bootscreen has strange appearance: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LoneMachete [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1beqa/bootscreen_has_strange_appearance/
  8. Custom Windows bootscreen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Windows bootscreen?: I'm looking for a way to change a few of my machine's bootscreens to the company logo. Some boot legacy, others boot uefi, so I think that may make a difference on how to go about it. I used to do this back in XP days with a custom boot screen and login screen, as a hobby,...
  9. Windows blackscreen after reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows blackscreen after reset.: i tried to reset the computer via the windows way. But it gave me a error that installation is incomplete, i create a bootable usb but after installing windows hes keep getting black screen and some color pixels, and sometimes beetween 1 to 2 seconds the screen goes normally...
  10. Blackscreen after repair mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Blackscreen after repair mode: Hello everyone, very recently, I updated my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but I wasn't quite convinced, so I decided to switch it back to 8.1. I followed instructions where I was told to write "shutdown /r /o" inside the CMD to reboot in repair...