Windows 10: Sometimes blackscreen/no connection after bootscreen

Discus and support Sometimes blackscreen/no connection after bootscreen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a really strange thing happening and i cant really find people with similar problems. Some months ago i bought all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iDemor, Sep 10, 2017.

1. iDemor Win User

Sometimes blackscreen/no connection after bootscreen

Hello everyone,

I have a really strange thing happening and i cant really find people with similar problems.

Some months ago i bought all hardware for my self built pc, pc didnt work properly back then (ram were both
    faulty says the shop, and they replaced motherboard, both checked by them for faults). Then when i built it
    again it worked like a charm and didnt have any BSOD or any crashes whatsoever.

But since the beginning (after the replacements parts that are checked) my screen sometimes stays black.

When i boot my pc up you see the MSI boot menu with the W10 loading icon, but when it normally switches to the W10 password screen. It just goes black, my screen loses connection and the light goes orange. When i switch it off and on it stays green (guessing it has connection) but doesnt show anything at all. Now i ofcourse just reset my pc and then it just works with no problems (resetting with power button and just turning off PSU) my pc has no issues at all and works perfect.

Now some things worth noticing.
    -Sometimes if i let it stay long enough on black screen the screen pops back up, i can even put in my password when it is black and pops back up. I can blindly log in.
    -Sometimes it just doesnt pop back
    -It is connected with Display port
    -No buzzing sound or debug leds, looking into the case its just working as if nothing is wrong

This does only happen sometimes, perhaps like 1 on 5 times booting it up, doesnt matter if the pc is off for 5 minutes or 5 days. Mostly it just works, but sometimes it just stays dark.

PC info:
    G4560
    2x Hyperx Ram
    GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G
    MSI B250 PC Mate

I have the feeling my aoc g2460VQ6 is the problem. I also cant find any warnings or critical logs.

Thank you!

:)

iDemor, Sep 10, 2017

2. Black Screen on windows 10 mobile, Any solution?

Sometimes, my device showing blackscreen when I want to unlock my device. It's on but not showing any graphics, just blackscreen. My issue begin after update to build version 10.0.15031.0

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AdiPurwito, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Duy Nam Win User
    Blackscreen after pressing shutdown and the computer is still on

After pressing shutdown my computer gets a blackscreen no mouse or anything and the computer is still on help please.

And my Cortana doesn't sometimes work so help on that aswell. Thank you.

Duy Nam, Sep 10, 2017
  4. worf105 Win User

worf105, Sep 10, 2017
Thema:

1. Sometimes blackscreen/no connection after bootscreen - Similar Threads - Sometimes blackscreen connection

2. Blackscreen after login Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blackscreen after login Windows 10: Good morning, I have seen tons of post on this topic but none helped After I login to windows my screen is black with the mouse pointer. This happens in regular mode and safe mode I do not see a Windows explorer or explorer in the processes so I've tried manually starting...
  3. BLACKSCREEN AFTER PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR WITH LOGO

in Windows 10 Customization
    BLACKSCREEN AFTER PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR WITH LOGO: CAN ANYONE HELP ME REGARDING MY PROBLEM? 2 DAYS AGO MY LAPTOP WAS OK, THEN I OPEN LASTNIGHT THEN IT SUDDENLY SAID "PREPARING AUTOMATIC REPAIR" THEN AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES IT SUDDENLY TURN BLACK SCREEN. IVE BEEN WAITING AN HOUR THEN NOTHING HAPPENS, IVE TRIED EVERYTHING ON...
  4. Windows blackscreen after reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows blackscreen after reset.: i tried to reset the computer via the windows way. But it gave me a error that installation is incomplete, i create a bootable usb but after installing windows hes keep getting black screen and some color pixels, and sometimes beetween 1 to 2 seconds the screen goes normally...
  5. Blackscreen after trying to fix system restore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen after trying to fix system restore: Hi, I've tried to use my restore point but it always failed, so I applied a fix I found. However, this caused a blackscreen after rebooting. I've already tried cutting off the power and rebooting multiple times now, it shows the motherboard logo (BIOS works) but when the...
  6. Blackscreen at startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blackscreen at startup: I have a Samsung laptop. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64x. First, I have 2 drivers installed but I don't get why. Here's my problem. When I start my laptop, the Windows logo appear with the loading circle for about 5 second. After that, everything comes black for a good...
  7. Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing: Wifi connection sometimes dissapearing does anybody here can help me how to fix this proble. im using a cisco router. but the other employee always dissapearing there connection in WIFI anybody here know what is the root of the problem ?? thanks for the help in advance GOD...
  8. Blackscreen after 1 min of AFK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blackscreen after 1 min of AFK: My problem is when I'm AFK for around one minute, the computer goes into some kind of sleep mode ( although I have it disabled in power options and set screen-switch-off-after option to 30 min, and hard-drive-switch-off option set to after 300 min ) . It's easy to get out of...
  9. Blackscreen after repair mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Blackscreen after repair mode: Hello everyone, very recently, I updated my Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but I wasn't quite convinced, so I decided to switch it back to 8.1. I followed instructions where I was told to write "shutdown /r /o" inside the CMD to reboot in repair...
  10. Windows 10 not rebooting after blackscreen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not rebooting after blackscreen: Have been using Windows 10 for about a week without any major issues. Today while in IE screen went black for a couple seconds, then returned to IE, but cursor didn't respond. Then screen went black and stayed black with "DVI", "HDMI", and "VGA" icons appearing sequentially...