Windows 10: Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start .

Discus and support Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start . in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have been noticing lately that every one in four starts or so from cold I am unable to login . I am using microsoft account as my login . I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sportflyer, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start .

I have been noticing lately that every one in four starts or so from cold I am unable to login . I am using microsoft account as my login . I get a message that I can't log in at this time and to try again with the last successful password. Sometimes it takes as many as 3 tries to successful login . Any reason why this is a problem with the tablet because I don't get this problem with my main computer . Both are on Windows 10 .

Does the login need internet connection for it to work? Maybe it's taking the tablet a longer time to connect to the network because of wifi ? My desktops are connected to the network via ethernet.

Tks

:)

sportflyer, Oct 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 password in tablet mode

I have an HP 2-in-1 running Windows 10. With the keyboard attached, everything works as advertised. In the tablet mode, without the keyboard, if I turn it on from cold, it asks for a login PIN or password, but I cannot find how to get an onscreen keyboard,
    so I cannot log on to it. The onscreen keyboard works in the laptop mode, but not in the tablet mode, unless you are already logged on!

Mike Whittle, Oct 26, 2015
  3. wifi login

Hi, I bought my phone about 3 weeks ago, at first I could use my E72 to connect to my school's wifi. But recently, most of the times, the login page does not appear automatically whenever I connect and choose "start web browsing" so I cannot login and cannot
    use the wifi Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start . :(

This happens although the wifi strength is very strong. Sometimes I can login by manually accessing the page from "recently visited page", but sometimes I cannot because after I tried to access the page, only blank page appears.

Does anyone know what's the problem?

Thanks Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start . :)

e.t.a : I think the wifi works just fine using laptops

jess2x---01, Oct 26, 2015
Thema:

Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start .

1. Sometimes cannot login to tablet first time after cold start . - Similar Threads - Sometimes cannot login

2. Sometimes no start menu/taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes no start menu/taskbar after login: Every so often - maybe one or two times out of ten - when I power my PC on and login, I have my normal desktop but no start menu and a completely blank taskbar. At this point, if I tap the Windows key on the keyboard, after a second or so the start menu appears and the...
  3. Sometimes no start menu/taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes no start menu/taskbar after login: Every so often - maybe one or two times out of ten - when I power my PC on and login, I have my normal desktop but no start menu and a completely blank taskbar. At this point, if I tap the Windows key on the keyboard, after a second or so the start menu appears and the...
  4. msedgewebview2 show slowly first time in cold start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedgewebview2 show slowly first time in cold start.: hi all. I am using Microsoft Edge WebView2 replacing the CEF for showing page in my app. but i found that the web page shows slowly first time in cold start. about 7-8s After analyzing for a period of time, it is basically confirmed that it is caused by file io reading and...
  5. msedgewebview2 show slowly first time in cold start.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msedgewebview2 show slowly first time in cold start.: hi all. I am using Microsoft Edge WebView2 replacing the CEF for showing page in my app. but i found that the web page shows slowly first time in cold start. about 7-8s After analyzing for a period of time, it is basically confirmed that it is caused by file io reading and...
  6. msedgewebview2 show slowly first time in cold start.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button

Sometime PC does not start first time only starts after pressing the restart button: I have a problem with my desktop. From last few days when I try to on the pc it does not start first time. Cpu and other fans are spinning. I check the event log there are two errors event id -10016 The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local...
  8. Starting computer for first time

Starting computer for first time: Bought a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series 2 with Windows 10. Right out of the box, Cortana led me through selecting a country and even getting connected to my wifi. Then she said, we are going to check for updates - found updates - downloading updates - restarting computer....
  9. BSOD when starting computer first time in day. sometimes in game

BSOD when starting computer first time in day. sometimes in game: Hello, I have had many BSODs regarding ntoskrnl.exe, FLTMGR.SYS, WdFilter.sys since I have updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I have checked drivers, memtest, and bios drivers. All is fine. Memtest for a whole night. Specs: i7 4970k gtx 1080 16 gb ram 1866hz z97-a...
  10. slow cold boot (sometimes)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    slow cold boot (sometimes): Ok, have a Sabertooth x79/3930k and an Intel 750ssd 1.2tb. Sometimes on a cold boot it will take say 15 seconds to load to desktop and sometimes over double that 30 seconds or so. Also it warm boots consistently in the 30 second range. Any help to understand the cold...