Windows 10: Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable

Discus and support Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; System won't recognize unit ACER 8 mb Windowa 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tgordonf, Aug 23, 2018.

1. tgordonf Win User

Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable

System won't recognize unit ACER 8 mb

Windowa 10

:)

tgordonf, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Fran Kie Win User

usb turntable use

I followed all direction to enable sound of turntable connected via USB via Audacity. inally able to see output and input levels flashing but unable to hear the sound.

Fran Kie, Aug 23, 2018
  3. sjelk Win User
    USB Audio Codec

I am using Sony PS-LX300USB turntable to convert my vinyl rekords to digital MP3 format.

I have just upgraded from WIN7 to WIN10 and now my PC has stopped recording the signal from the turntable.

A search has revealed that the USB Audio Codec is no longer present in my recording devices.

Have I done something wrong?

Is it possible to download the USB Audio Codec, and from where?

I hope that there is a solution?

Please help me.

Cheers

sjelk, Aug 23, 2018
  4. Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable

Anthony Cato, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable

1. Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable - Similar Threads - Sony 300 usb

2. USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s: I have an Ion Profile LP USB Turntable. I can get 33s to spin but not 45s. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-turntable-wont-spin-45s/3c265461-82c0-4a91-8149-b03aa4a01b3a
  3. USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s: I have an Ion Profile LP USB Turntable. I can get 33s to spin but not 45s. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-turntable-wont-spin-45s/3c265461-82c0-4a91-8149-b03aa4a01b3a
  4. USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable

Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable: I have an Audio-Technica USB turntable which I have installed on a Windows 11 laptop. When I use Audacity to record from it, the left and right channels are identical, so I am essentially recording in mono. I've checked the device settings to make sure that the device is seen...
  6. No sound from USB turntable

No sound from USB turntable: Hello, SInce i did a re-install of Win 10 pro 2004 build 19041.508 i have no sound from the USB turntable. I previously recorded well over 400 lp's with no problems. The turntable is Ion and i used the EZ vinyl/tape recorder software. Lately after checking the recordings i...
  7. PS/2 To USB converter not working.

PS/2 To USB converter not working.: So I have these 2 throttle quadrants for flight games etc, and my ps/2 ports on my computer are only for keyboards and mice, so when I plug it in to one of the ports it overrides the keyboard/mouse and then windows freaks out and shouts at me to take it out quickly. I've been...
  8. Need help connecting USB turntable

Need help connecting USB turntable: I have a windows 10 pro laptop that using the sound control panel will play music from the usb turntable. I have a windows 10 home box that WILL NOT play sound from the very same USB turntable. Neither computer supports application access to record the device...
  9. Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300

Miracast not supported from windows 10 to Sony IVT 300: I am not able to connect through Miracast to my Sony Home theatre. The SONY Home theatre is visible to this laptop. On connecting the Miracast device displays "connecting..please wait". Subsequently the laptop screen goes blank and screen mirroring terminates from the Sony...
  10. Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable

Sony ps-la 300 usb turntable: System won't recognize unit ACER 8 mb Windowa 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sony-ps-la-300-usb-turntable/dfa1992b-387a-45d9-90a6-59dec79c9dcc