Windows 10: Sony VAIO Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver - HERE

Discus and support Sony VAIO Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver - HERE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there Those testing W10 with Sony VAIO Laptop who have the dual built in SD / Memory stick reader this driver works fine on W10 == am using it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Aug 25, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Sony VAIO Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver - HERE

Hi there

Those testing W10 with Sony VAIO Laptop who have the dual built in SD / Memory stick reader this driver works fine on W10 == am using it on Build 10525 (the latest insider build) W10 Pro.

Memory Card Reader Writer Driver (Realtek) Update version 6.1.7601.92 : Download : Sony India

This will get BOTH cards to work again -- default W10 install only sees the SD card !!! (x-64 version of W10).

Sony VAIO Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver - HERE [​IMG]

(Note this is the Realtek one not the RICOH driver)

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 25, 2015
  2. ALFALFU Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade Limitations (Problems you might face when you upgrade to win 10 on sony vaio)

I am also having the problem with memory stick and sd card readers ,but its showing that device status "THIS DEVICE WORKING PROPERLY".

One more problem with WEB button (Quick Web Access is not working)

Why sony vaio is not supporting we people for hardware driver updates after upgrading to windows 10?

ALFALFU, Aug 25, 2015
  3. ReneeWong Win User
    Built in SD Card reader for Sony Laptop not working after windows 10 update

I have a Sony VAIO VPCF127FX laptop in which the built in SD card reader doesn't work after upgrading to windows 10. I have found that Lenovo has an updated driver for the same model driver. The SD card driver is Ricoh PCIe SD Bus Host Adapter driver.
    Would the update work even though I have a sony not a lenovo?

ReneeWong, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

Sony VAIO Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver - HERE

1. Sony VAIO Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver - HERE - Similar Threads - Sony VAIO Realtek

2. Sony Vaio Laptop SD Card Not Working on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio Laptop SD Card Not Working on Win 10: After inserting memory card windows ask for format but format was not done by system.Disk management shows following error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-laptop-sd-card-not-working-on-win-10/9f5a3d0b-a2c0-4a89-882a-c4a719097a1d
  3. Sony vaio sve14126caw

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sony vaio sve14126caw: I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY SONY VAIO LAPTOP BUT I CAN ONLY ACCESS THE BIOS BECAUSE IF I START UP THE LAPTOP, IT WILL JUST BE STUCK AT THE VAIO LOGO. I WANT TO FACTORY RESET MY LAPTOP THROUGH BIOS. IS THIS POSSIBLE?...
  4. sony vaio , problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sony vaio , problem: I'm using a Sony Vaio VPCS12X9E. Just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. The driver for video card is using Intel HD Graphics driver. Since installing, screen brightness lowered . I cannot change screen brightness . I don't want and I can't throw my sony away . I have...
  5. Sony Vaio SD card Reder not support on WIN 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sony Vaio SD card Reder not support on WIN 10: Hardware ID PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&CC_0180 Please give solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-sd-card-reder-not-support-on-win-10/3a294391-24e3-48ca-b662-df89ad174be3
  6. Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems

Sony Vaio VPCSA Microphone Drivers Problems: Good afternoon, I have a Sony Vaio VPCSA that I bought used and I installed a Windows 10 using a new SSD. Everything was fine but I can´t talk using any application Skyope, Teams, Voice Recorder because the microphone generates a terrible buzz. I've tried all the Microsoft...
  7. Help! Sony Vaio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Sony Vaio: Hello. I have a old Sony Vaio that came with a i3-350M, i bought a new CPU (i5-560M) and changed it. I started the computer, everything was ok. But i notice the fan was kicking way more times. When i downloaded the Intel Processor Identification Utility i found that my CPU...
  8. Sony Vaio (VGN-FW25G) Magic Gate Pro (MMC card reader) driver

Sony Vaio (VGN-FW25G) Magic Gate Pro (MMC card reader) driver: After upgrading my Sony Vaio (VGN-FW25G) from W10 Ver 1709 to Ver 1803 (Build 17134.137), my Magic Gate Pro (MMC card reader) will not register the MMC card (Sony Camera Memory Stick Pro Duo card) when it is inserted. A banner comes up and informs me that the location is not...
  9. Question about Sony Vaio Drivers

Question about Sony Vaio Drivers: I have a sony vaio SVF15213SN Laptop. Sony recently released drives for it, but they say that you have to be on windows 8.1 for the drivers to download and then you can upgrade to windows 10. But I already upgraded (did a clean install) to windows 10 enterprise when it was...
  10. Sony Vaio SFEP driver

Sony Vaio SFEP driver: I have a Sony Vaio VPCCW2S1E. It was upgraded to Windows 10 when the free upgrade became available, but the Nvidia drivers weren't available so I put W7 back on. I now have a new laptop and decided to try upgrading the Sony again so our son can have it. I have done a few...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sony VAIO Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver

2. sony vaio vgn-bz15gn onboard card reader

3. realtek dual sd memory card reader driver

4. Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver,
  5. sony vaio laptop cardreader driver realteak,
  6. Sony VAIO Realtek dual SD / Memory stick reader driver ...,
  7. realtek card reader sd memory stick driver sony vaio