Windows 10: Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

Discus and support Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SPS828, Apr 22, 2015.

1. SPS828 Win User

Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch

On my PC (running build 10049), when I try to open Sony Vegas Pro 12 it closes when it gets to "Creating Windows". It was working fine a few days ago and I haven't installed any updates. It also works fine on my SP3 running the same build.

:)

SPS828, Apr 22, 2015

2. Icons deleted on desktop

I'm Having The Same Problem With Sony Vegas Pro 13 Im Starting To think You Dont Like Sony vegas Pro 13

isaacfuchs, Apr 22, 2015
  3. Sony Vegas Pro 12 64 bit shown as incompatible when upgrading to Windows 10 from 7

I've just upgraded my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but find that I cannot open my video editing programme (Sony Vegas Pro 12 64bit). The Troubleshooting Compatibility link that comes up when I Right Cl. the icon on my Desktop shows that this is an incompatible
    programme even though Sony Vegas states that the programme is designed for use with Windows 10. Is the only solution to go back to Windows 7 or is there a way around this?

Hope you can help.

Richard

Richard A J Jones, Apr 22, 2015
  4. SPS828 Win User

Actually this thread can be deleted as after updating to Build 10061 the problem had gone away and Sony Vegas stopped crashing.

SPS828, Apr 23, 2015
Thema:

1. Sony Vegas Pro 12 Crashing on Launch - Similar Threads - Sony Vegas Pro

2. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll: voici le problème : Problem Description Application Name: VEGAS Pro Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 284 Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Fault Address: 0x00007FFC93794F69 Fault Offset: 0x0000000000034F69...
  3. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll: voici le problème : Problem Description Application Name: VEGAS Pro Application Version: Version 18.0 Build 284 Problem: Unmanaged Exception 0xe0434352 Fault Module: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll Fault Address: 0x00007FFC93794F69 Fault Offset: 0x0000000000034F69...
  4. mon sony vegas crash a cause de kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Sony Vegas keeps crashing or is not responding on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Sony Vegas holds a respectable position among YouTubers and content creators. It is used to create and edit videos, before uploading them on their respectable platforms. However, lots of users are experiencing abrupt crashes. According to them, Sony Vegans keeps...
  6. Sony Vegas and .NET framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony Vegas and .NET framework: I have downloaded Sony Vegas 17.0 and when I try to open for the first time all I get is Failed to Initialize .NET runtime. I have downloaded .NET framework and have tried to turn it on in turn windows features on or off but still Vegas does not work I really need help here....
  7. DLL SONY VEGAS

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL SONY VEGAS: I have a DLL error, I downloaded and put the DLL that the program sony vegas says is missing and still the error remains, I have already canceled and installed the program and continue =/...
  8. Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17

Slow PC after installing Sony Vegas Pro 17: Hello, I recently purchased and installed software to do video editing on my PC. Sony Vegas Pro 17 that I boughthere. During installing, Visual C++ 10.0 CRT x64 was installed. Upon completion of installation, I opened program to use. The first screen that appeared asked...
  9. Vegas Movie crashing

Vegas Movie crashing: Bought a brand new PC about 8 months ago, never had a problem with Vegas movie studio 15.. After an update of windows 10 it wont even work now??? And a few of my Apps keep crashing.. What do I do?...
  10. BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception

BSOD while using Sony Vegas 12 Unexpected_Store_Exception: So I got a BSOD when using SV 12 and it was somthing along the lines of Unexpected_Store_Exception the required files are attached below... And if its a driver issue I dobut I will be able to fix it as my Laptop is over 5 Year old *Sad I am at work pretty much all day so...