Windows 10: Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11

Discus and support Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I've been struggling with pairing my bluetooth headphones Sonyu WX1000XM4 with Windows 11. I managed to pair it with many other devices, like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MiloszKasprowicz, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11

Hi,I've been struggling with pairing my bluetooth headphones Sonyu WX1000XM4 with Windows 11. I managed to pair it with many other devices, like phones, TV, another PC Dell laptop with Win10, but I can't do it with my desktop equipped with Windows 11. I click "Add device" in Bluetooth menu, turn pairing on the headphones on, but the desktop can't find the device. And even when it actually does after couple minutes of waiting I can't pair both devices as Windows says, that headphones didn't sent any info back something like this, I'm using Polish version of Windows. Is there anything else

:)

MiloszKasprowicz, Dec 3, 2023

2. Unable to Pair Oppo Enco Air 3 with Windows 11 Lenovo Thinkpad

I tried above steps but unable to pair my oppo enco air 3 pro to my thinkpad windows 11. My device is not getting listed when the pairing is on.

Shobana B R, Dec 3, 2023
  3. lou2---01 Win User
    Problems pairing N93

Thanks Rich will try that. Strange thing is that when I have put in the code and go to press ok the phone is rejects the pairing before I have completed inputing the code. I have also tried to pair this unit with N91 same thing happens. Managed to pair
    the unit with Sony Ericsson and Sharp handset with no problem. Will try your suggestion. Many thanks

lou2---01, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Ernie San Win User

Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11

Windows Bluetooth pairing problem

Hello Robert,

For better assistance, we'd like to ask the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting to resolve the pairing issue on your Bluetooth device?
    Meanwhile, we suggest troubleshooting your hardware and devices from the Control Panel. To learn how, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting and then press
      Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Devices >
      Advanced
    • Click Run as Administrator. We suggest to us your administrator access to complete the troubleshooting.
    • Click Next, kindly follow the on-screen instructions.
    We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11

1. Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Sony WX1000XM4 problem

2. Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones Windows 11: Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones to Windows 11 laptop. My computer does not recognize find the headphones.I have connected to other Bluetooth devices from the computer without problems.I can pair and connect the headphones to my iPhone without problems.I have tried...
  3. Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones Windows 11: Cannot pair Sony WH-1000XM5 headphones to Windows 11 laptop. My computer does not recognize find the headphones.I have connected to other Bluetooth devices from the computer without problems.I can pair and connect the headphones to my iPhone without problems.I have tried...
  4. Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WX1000XM4 problem with pairing with Windows 11: Hi,I've been struggling with pairing my bluetooth headphones Sonyu WX1000XM4 with Windows 11. I managed to pair it with many other devices, like phones, TV, another PC Dell laptop with Win10, but I can't do it with my desktop equipped with Windows 11. I click "Add device" in...
  5. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  6. Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem pairing Bluetooth device headphones Sony WH-CH700N: Hello, I have a problem with the bluetooth pairing of my headphones Sony WH-CH700N. My laptop is an HP Pavilion with Windows 11 Home Single Language installed on december 2021. However, this problem began when I had Windows 10 and dowloaded some system updates, because before...
  7. Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound: Sony Bluetooth headphones paired but no sound. Model WH-1000MX2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-bluetooth-headphones-paired-but-no-sound/a27d3ad7-8a3c-44f2-bc9d-79a54d2f5da8
  8. Sony WHCH700N pairing problems

Sony WHCH700N pairing problems: I'm having the same problem as someone else had a while ago, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-not-connecting/5cf88f5f-3b7f-4450-9118-4a26ce483a13 I've got a pair of Sony WH-CH700N and they have stopped appearing on my Bluetooth...
  9. Pairing Sony headphones

Pairing Sony headphones: Hello, I just bought Sony WH-CH700N headphones and they paired with my HP Pavillion laptop running Windows 10. The problem I'm facing is that they don't play any sound, video, or anything. My PC doesn't recognize it as an audio device. When I go to Sound and Playback, they...
  10. Sony MDR-XB950B1 will not pair with my Windows 10 computer

Sony MDR-XB950B1 will not pair with my Windows 10 computer: All of my other devices, like my keyboard and mouse, pair just fine with my computer. My headphones, on the other hand, are a pain. Previously, they paired just fine. When I tried to connect recently, however, they would not. I disconnected them then tried to reconnect- they...