Windows 10: Sony Xperia Android MTP driver problem Code 19

Discus and support Sony Xperia Android MTP driver problem Code 19 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had an interesting occurrence today, which has popped up elsewhere. It seems that Windows 10 MPT drivers for some portable devices can be a little... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by glivo, Mar 23, 2017.

1. glivo Win User

Sony Xperia Android MTP driver problem Code 19

I had an interesting occurrence today, which has popped up elsewhere. It seems that Windows 10 MPT drivers for some portable devices can be a little cantankerous. Basically what happens is when you connect your Android it doesn't start and won't communicate with the PC. In my case it affected both my Sony Xperia devices, being a Z2 Tablet and a Z5 Premium phone. At first I had absolutely no connection at all and the devices didn't even wake up or go into charging mode when connected to the USB ports.

In a chat with Sony Xperia support I was instructed to enter Developer Mode on the portable device and then turn on USB debugging. This allowed the devices to actually register on the PC but they were not visible in File Explorer and Device Manager showed MPT device as present but not started. I can't remember the exact message in properties but it mentioned Registry errors and ended with (Code 19).

To rectify the problem I had to select Update the driver, Manually search my computer, choose device from list, select the only Sony device that showed up and then let it do it's thing.

Sorry the description is a bit sketchy but it was a real pain and no doubt some people will encounter this problem soon.

:)

glivo, Mar 23, 2017

2. P�riph�rique bluetooth introuvable

Your device is NOT a Windows Phone and as such you are in the wrong forums. I believe that your device is an Android phone so you should address your question in either the Sony forums or an Android forum Robert

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Mar 23, 2017
  3. KHeresy Win User
    Connect app does not support HDCP?

I have the same problem with Sony Xepria Android Phones(included Xperia Z1c, Z5p, XZ1c).

I am sure my graphic card supports HDCP (GeForce GTX 1080), and the driver is the lasted version.

When I try mirror my Xperia Phone to Windows 10 PC, it always tell me that HDCP is not supported.

KHeresy, Mar 23, 2017
Thema:

Sony Xperia Android MTP driver problem Code 19

1. Sony Xperia Android MTP driver problem Code 19 - Similar Threads - Sony Xperia Android

2. MTP drivers no longer installed code 28

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MTP drivers no longer installed code 28: About a week ago I attempted to transfer some files from my Samsung tablet to my Windows 10 laptop and the drivers were not available giving me error code 28. I've tried to reinstall them but nothing worked. Other android devices that I plug in also give the same result....
  3. MTP drivers no longer installed code 28

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MTP drivers no longer installed code 28: About a week ago I attempted to transfer some files from my Samsung tablet to my Windows 10 laptop and the drivers were not available giving me error code 28. I've tried to reinstall them but nothing worked. Other android devices that I plug in also give the same result....
  4. MTP drivers no longer installed code 28

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having problem to update MTP Driver

Having problem to update MTP Driver: [ATTACH] As you can see suddenly I having problem to update the MTP driver, it's keep showing me this message. I tried all possible solution from internet but I didn't find the right one. Please help me with the solution....
  6. MTP driver cannot start code 10

MTP driver cannot start code 10: pc not responding on connecting mobile phones , other usb devices such as flash drives and input devices are working properly. the phone is charging when connected but nothing else happens. see the img file below to see the response of driver . please help thanks......
  7. Problems occurs in installing mtp drivers.

Problems occurs in installing mtp drivers.: Hello, I had been trying installing/updating mtp driver from device manager and the problem appears to be like this:- Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them.The install class is not present or is invalid. So, anyone...
  8. Need Android MTP Drivers for Nexus 5X

Need Android MTP Drivers for Nexus 5X: Hi, I have a Nexus 5X and Windows 10. I'm trying to connect my phone to my PC and open it in Windows Explorer. It doesn't show up in "My PC". It shows on Device Manager as MTP Device and has a yellow "!". I've tried installing a lot of drivers. Nothing works. I also have this...
  9. code 19

code 19: CD/DVD: Windows cannot start this device because it's config info in Reg is incomplete or damaged. (code 19). CD/DVD failure using VxD loader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/code-19/57b280f0-8b6f-41a4-813e-e1ce379ae35e
  10. system no longer recognizes Sony MP3 player, code 19 error

system no longer recognizes Sony MP3 player, code 19 error: My ASUS system (running Win10 64) stopped recognizing my Sony MP3 player. Device Manager - Portable devices no longer shows the Sony Walkman icon. opening the device properties the following error code is presented: "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its...
Tags: