Windows 10: Sorry ... yet another windows activation question.

Discus and support Sorry ... yet another windows activation question. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Well it turns out that there is no windows sticker on the A/C adapter like there was on the one seen in the unboxing video. I told my daughter to look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pmennen, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Word Man Win User

Sorry ... yet another windows activation question.

Sorry, I won't go so far as to say don't bother cracking the case open, but I would be very surprised if you had to open up what I assume is the same thin case I saw in that video to see a COA sticker!

Also, I'll second the "caveat emptor" on the eBay purchase that davidhk gave you - I haven't done something like that myself and, if I had to, would be looking real hard at the seller ratings, feedback, longevity, and guarantees/buyer protection before biting.

Word Man, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Sorry ... yet another windows activation question.

1. Sorry ... yet another windows activation question. - Similar Threads - Sorry yet another

2. Another question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Another question: How would i download a file iso image for windows 10 for a vm or oracle vm the problem i have is "virtual machine failed to boot that might be caused by missing boot or iso"...
  3. Yet another Bitlocker problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yet another Bitlocker problem: HiMicrosoft has come up with a new way to bamboozle me. Bitlocker, something I've never even heard of, let alone used. Okay, the computer is used, so maybe some previous user used it, but as far as I know the machine had a clean Windows install before sale. The HDD I bought...
  4. YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    YouTube . . . Question Again - sorry . .: I'm placing this, second post. Because, the URL did not show up, When trying, to place it. On , the desktop? Now, if someone does have an answer. I'll, be able to see it . . . =========================== I made a mistake, not signing up for, YouTube, voice recognition. Does...
  5. Yet another BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yet another BSOD...: I was just watching youtube and the audio just froze and I got a ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY BSOD. This happens often and I have no idea why. here's the latest minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajhgd4r9gQdOgdt3-nM5baIsv4-muw?e=Ji3ERe please help i keep getting BSODs...
  6. Yet another BSOD question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yet another BSOD question: Hello! I am Liam and I own a Lenovo windows 10 laptop, which is about 2 years old. Yesterday my laptop was experiencing frame skips, which could last from 1 to 5 seconds. I wanted to play a game with my friend, so I was thinking about restarting the pc, to maybe solve the...
  7. Sorry if this is a stupid question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorry if this is a stupid question: submitted by /u/spinelazuli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j4xsfu/sorry_if_this_is_a_stupid_question/
  8. Yet another question for MS LifeCAM HD-3000 April 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yet another question for MS LifeCAM HD-3000 April 2020: Hello, I have a LifeCAM HD-3000 and it is working on Windows 10 PC without any problem. PC = HP All-in-one 23-R115a... which has a poor quality webcam built-in, so I've disabled it However, I noticed after installing Cyberlink PhotoDirector 18 as a trial, I am able to...
  9. Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem: My friend's games keep crashing while playing games like PUBG and Path of Exile. Here is the result from a "WhoCrashed" analysis of the latest dump: Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Tue...
  10. Another activation question....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Another activation question....: Okay, I have 2 completely identical Intel NUC 5i5ryh units, same memory and same M.2 SSD. Other than serial numbers, they are identical units. I had genuine Windows 7 ultimate loaded on each. I upgraded one of them to windows 10 pro and got it setup 100% with the apps,...