Windows 10: Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors

Discus and support Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NickJoseph08, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors

Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors

:)

NickJoseph08, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors

Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors

1. Whenever the screen chimes, it shows the multicolors - Similar Threads - Whenever screen chimes

2. Mysterious chime alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious chime alert: I have disabled practically all alert sounds in my Win10 system. I get occasional chime alert sounds that I can't identify as sounds I've enabled. They're not either of the two system sounds I've enabled and they are not browser sounds I've enabled. How can I determine why I...
  3. Mysterious chime alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mysterious chime alert: I have disabled practically all alert sounds in my Win10 system. I get occasional chime alert sounds that I can't identify as sounds I've enabled. They're not either of the two system sounds I've enabled and they are not browser sounds I've enabled. How can I determine why I...
  4. Mysterious chime alert

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Persistent audio chiming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persistent audio chiming: My Win 10 PC is patched up to date as of today 18 Feb. 2020. I have an old Bose surround sound system fed from the audio out jack. The PC recently started producing continual three or four note system chimes as when connecting a new USB device etc. I completely removed the...
  6. Windows 10 chime sound keeps looping whenever my screen goes to sleep mode.

Windows 10 chime sound keeps looping whenever my screen goes to sleep mode.: 2 days ago I restarted my pc for the 1903 update. Whenever my screen goes to sleep mode after 5 minutes of not using it, this chime/sound keeps repeating itself until I move the mouse to wake the screen. Its the sound when a device is plugged in and out, but it just keeps...
  7. Chime alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chime alert: Once into a flight I'm getting a chime every few seconds. I have no idea what's causing it. I have FSX Deluxe boxed edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chime-alert/1737a996-f777-4340-9f4e-a7d7539c3693
  8. Clock chimes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock chimes: My clock chimes every hour on the hour. HOW DO I STOP IT! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-chimes/d9f37597-e0a5-461c-9e05-8abb7fc759ac
  9. USB Device Chimes

USB Device Chimes: Hey Guys, I recently noticed that I no longer have the 'plugged-in' Chime and 'removal' Chime when using a USB device. I checked my sound settings, in the control panel, and everything appears to be set correctly. Is there any other settings or anything I need to do to...
  10. Screen Flickers/Multicolored Bars (Briefly)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen Flickers/Multicolored Bars (Briefly): I have a relatively new Dell Precision 3520 that I purchased in May of this year. It has an Nvidia Quadro M620 w 2 GB GDDR5 graphics card and a 1920x1080 display. I have 32 GB of DDR ECC memory in it as well (not sure if the video card uses some of the main memory). I'm...