Windows 10: Sort deleted emails by delete date

Discus and support Sort deleted emails by delete date in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When you delete an email, it goes to the deleted email file and is sorted by the original date received. Is there a way to sort the deleted emails by... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by debbydurden, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Sort deleted emails by delete date

When you delete an email, it goes to the deleted email file and is sorted by the original date received. Is there a way to sort the deleted emails by the date they were deleted?

Thanks

Debby Durden

:)

debbydurden, Jul 24, 2016
  2. A.GraceP Win User

How can i sort my deleted emails as order by date?

<Original Title: deleted emails>

My deleted emails are not in order by date. How can I put them in order by date?

A.GraceP, Jul 24, 2016
  3. How can i sort my deleted emails as order by date?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below questions for the better understanding of the issue.

1. Which is the email service provider of the emails ? (example., gmail, live, yahoo etc.,)

2. Where are you exactly viewing the emails? Are you using any Email client like the mail app, Outlook mail app etc., or using a web browser?

3. What exactly do you mean by, "not in order by date."? and by deleted, do you mean that you want to organize for email that are in the trash folder or any equivalent folder where your deleted emails normally go after you delete them for permanent deletion?

Please get back to us with the necessary details so that we can resolve the issue at the earliest.

Amarjeet_Paul, Jul 24, 2016
  4. Sort deleted emails by delete date

Hello and welcome, @debbydurden:

Are you referring to the Win10 mail app, or to a different email client or webmail application?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 24, 2016
  5. Yes, sorry. Win10 mail app.

debbydurden, Jul 24, 2016
  6. No apologies needed.*Smile

However, we'll need to wait for someone who uses that app to help you (I use Thunderbird), as I could not find anything handy among the excellent tutorials here at this site.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 24, 2016
  7. philc43 Win User
    I use the W10 mail app and I have looked for a way of changing the sort order. There is no way for doing this that I can find. It would be worth suggesting it in the feedback so that it can be considered for a future enhancement. Click on the smiley face at the bottom left of the mail app. *Smile

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sort deleted emails by delete date

1. Sort deleted emails by delete date - Similar Threads - Sort deleted emails

2. Sort and Delete Duplicate Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sort and Delete Duplicate Folders: Hi there!I have about 3500 folders in one directory which I recently renamed with Bulk Rename Utility ....BUT ... I screwed up and now have duplicates of nearly all 3500 folders folder content have been duplicated too.It now looks something like this ...3423 - JOHNSON KS 3423...
  3. Sort and Delete Duplicate Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sort and Delete Duplicate Folders: Hi there!I have about 3500 folders in one directory which I recently renamed with Bulk Rename Utility ....BUT ... I screwed up and now have duplicates of nearly all 3500 folders folder content have been duplicated too.It now looks something like this ...3423 - JOHNSON KS 3423...
  4. delete an email.

delete an email.: I need to delete an email from my autofill on windows mail but I cannot do so, because in 'people/contacts' the delete function doesn't work when I click on that email address, please help....
  5. deleted email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted email: so a long time ago i deleted my email that was connected to my microsoft account and i cant access it anymore and when i try to sign in to onedrive it always asks to connect with the deleted email and when i do it says that the account doesnt exist so what should i do because...
  6. deleted email

deleted email: so a long time ago i deleted my email that was connected to my microsoft account and i cant access it anymore and when i try to sign in to onedrive it always asks to connect with the deleted email and when i do it says that the account doesnt exist so what should i do because...
  7. Deleted Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Emails: How do I stop my emails from disappearing from the deleted folder after 30 days? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-emails/f7000e4d-c7c3-4469-9c55-4494d10f3b5b
  8. Deleted emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted emails: how do I keep my deleted emails from coming back to my All Mail folder, and sometimes to my Gmail folder. I do not use Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-emails/84f0bc31-0b88-4f67-8879-145c2fa10f75
  9. deleted emails

deleted emails: my deleted emails are not syncing in outlook or gmail, am on imap! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-emails/1a853416-d545-4e8f-9855-8a0600106fe0
  10. DELETED EMAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DELETED EMAIL: I accidently deleted an email from emails how do I retrieve it. I have windows 10. when I go to recycle bin it says no files. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-email/47e1b4e3-3320-47d3-b06b-9522b958f725"