Windows 10: Sorting a pdf file.

Discus and support Sorting a pdf file. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I send my cricket scorecards to the website I send it as a pdf file, however as it is too long for one page, is there a way to disable the page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Stattovic, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Stattovic Win User

Sorting a pdf file.

When I send my cricket scorecards to the website I send it as a pdf file, however as it is too long for one page, is there a way to disable the page break to make it show as one please ?

Many thanks.

Stattovic, Jun 20, 2018

2. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Anna Bon Win User

Sorting a pdf file.

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Sorting a pdf file.

1. Sorting a pdf file. - Similar Threads - Sorting pdf file

2. File Sorting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Sorting: Can some explain to me why two folders, both created just using CTRL+SHIFT+N sort the files differently *EDIT- some folders have been created using the 'New Folder' option when sharing a copy of files from Adobe Scan to Google Drive on an Android Phone*? I want the files to...
  3. File sorting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File sorting: I have a folder on a drive that has multiple sub-folders. I want to search the entire folder including sub-folders and sort the results individual files in a particular order date, size, file type, etc..How can I do that?...
  4. File sorting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File sorting: I have a folder on a drive that has multiple sub-folders. I want to search the entire folder including sub-folders and sort the results individual files in a particular order date, size, file type, etc..How can I do that?...
  5. File sorting

in Cortana
  6. File Sorting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Sorting: Why is Microsoft so slow at sorting files? I have an extensive mp3 music collection and if I selected to sort by "Genre" it takes an eternity. I have searched many locations for answers but all I find are work arounds that really do not help the underlying problem of sorting...
  7. File sorting

File sorting: Re the sorting of files. I am not given the option of choosing A to Z, just the normal Name, Date modified, Type etc. So how do I get out of the sorting A to I, H to P and Q to Z? - for those who did not see my original question....
  8. File sorting

File sorting: Suddenly my files are now being sorted according to sections A to I, H to P and Q to Z. How do I reset to sorting from A to Z only. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-sorting/34f4d92c-14ab-4d04-b268-702e45ec5721
  9. Sorting Files

Sorting Files: Afternoon All Now, this isn't particularly important in the overall scheme of things but the fact that I can't get around it is niggling me a little. I have a new laptop which is running otherwise perfectly. In File Explorer I have a significant number of folders stored...
  10. Not sorting files

Not sorting files: My wife wants to arrange pictures in a file in windows 10 but not with any criteria laid out in any of the items in the "sort by" list how can we do this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-sorting-files/f38b6235-dc66-4962-904a-ab575a956f04

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sort pdf file

2. how to sort pdf files

3. sort PDF files