Windows 10: Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

Discus and support Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have just thoroughly mixed up the favourites in Edge and as I have about 200 to choose from, it's going to take ages to remember where to find them.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tinmar49, Aug 18, 2016.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

I have just thoroughly mixed up the favourites in Edge and as I have about 200 to choose from, it's going to take ages to remember where to find them. The idea was to either have them in alphabetical order, or to have the dozen or so most used at the top. I had only moved one before it went t--s up. Also, in another of my W10 pc's, the favourites are slightly larger and I don't know how I achieved that.

:)

tinmar49, Aug 18, 2016

2. Unable to Sort favorites option in Edge

Does Google Chrome have this problem? If I can't get edge to sort my favorites, why shouldn't I just use the Chrome browser instead?

Original post: Sorting favorites in Edge

RobertAchurch, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Organzing favorites alphabetically in Windows 10/Home button

Having to sort favorites alphabetically in Edge by dragging and dropping is pretty lame. Why can't the Internet Explorer alphabetical sort option be incorporated into the Edge browser?

Mike

Ironmike19, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

1. Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser - Similar Threads - Sorting favorites thr

2. Favorites deleted from edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Favorites deleted from edge browser: HI, I updated windows 10 to the latest release and my favorites were deleted from edge.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-deleted-from-edge-browser/5e10b64b-b8eb-4b55-b14d-383405f1e42c"
  3. Edge/ Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge/ Favorites: Hi all. I believe there was a major Win 10 update recently; I now have Win 10, Version # 1809; OS Build 17763.195 Here's something I noticed in the Edge browser: When I click on my Favorites (and I have a lot; a long list to scroll through), scroll through my list, and then...
  4. Edge will soon HAVE BEEN my favorite browser :-(

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will soon HAVE BEEN my favorite browser :-(: Lately the MS Edge browser gets more and more annoying by refusing to load webpages claiming: " Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner....
  5. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  6. Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Move favorite to left side of new Edge browser?: Can anyone tell me how to get my favorites to pin on the left side of the new Edge browser? thanks 12475
  7. Edge - Can favorites be sorted?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Can favorites be sorted?: I am likely missing something here, but I can not seem to figure out how I can sort my favorites in Edge alphabetically? When a favorite is added it is added to the bottom of the list, and so on. I would like to sort them alphabetically if possible. Thanks for any tips,...
  8. favorites edge

in Browsers and Email
    favorites edge: Hi Normaly when i do a reinstall of windows i've got my favorits of edage automaticly back But nu not why ? 97290
  9. Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites: I too would like to access my W10 Edge Favorites list to edit them. But I find it incredible that no-one (including Microsoft) appears to know where they. I did come across one reply in the Windows 10 forum that listed them but not in the folders in the drop-down list in Edge...
  10. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466