Windows 10: Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

Discus and support Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have just thoroughly mixed up the favourites in Edge and as I have about 200 to choose from, it's going to take ages to remember where to find them.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tinmar49, Aug 18, 2016.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

I have just thoroughly mixed up the favourites in Edge and as I have about 200 to choose from, it's going to take ages to remember where to find them. The idea was to either have them in alphabetical order, or to have the dozen or so most used at the top. I had only moved one before it went t--s up. Also, in another of my W10 pc's, the favourites are slightly larger and I don't know how I achieved that.

:)

tinmar49, Aug 18, 2016

2. Unable to Sort favorites option in Edge

Does Google Chrome have this problem? If I can't get edge to sort my favorites, why shouldn't I just use the Chrome browser instead?

Original post: Sorting favorites in Edge

RobertAchurch, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Organzing favorites alphabetically in Windows 10/Home button

Having to sort favorites alphabetically in Edge by dragging and dropping is pretty lame. Why can't the Internet Explorer alphabetical sort option be incorporated into the Edge browser?

Mike

Ironmike19, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

1. Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser - Similar Threads - Sorting favorites thr

2. Sort photos by favorite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sort photos by favorite: Hello,I have a folder with thousands of photos. I have marked some favorites out of those and want to delete all othersI tried to sort by Favorite, but there is no such option. I have the latest version of Win 11 as of Feb/03/2023How do I select the "non-favorites" so I can...
  3. Favorites crashes Edge Browser when selected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorites crashes Edge Browser when selected: Recently, Favorites crashes Edge Browser every time when selected from the Upper Right corner ... Asks to restoreI pinned my favorites to a toolbar and it is working as expected.Unable to correct.Have rebooted, cleared history, have newest win 10 version 21h1Any additional...
  4. Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.42 lost Favorites sorting

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.42 lost Favorites sorting: I wanted to sort my Favorites in MSEdge Version 90.0.818.42 (Official build) (64-bit) today and the maintenance link and sort is gone. Should I just wait for the next update to sort favorites? 178083
  5. How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser: Having a place where you can save websites and links that are frequently visited by you is a feature present across browsers running on all Operating Systems. This functionality may be named differently but works in a similar capacity most of the time; you find a link to be...
  6. Lost favorites and sorted

in Browsers and Email
    Lost favorites and sorted: I am using Chromium Edge. A Folder got moved and I can not find it so I am assuming that it has been deleted. I would like to be able to restore the folder. Also I sorted the favorites, can I fix that? I looked at some suggested fixes but I could not find my folder. Thank...
  7. Favorites deleted from edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Favorites deleted from edge browser: HI, I updated windows 10 to the latest release and my favorites were deleted from edge.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-deleted-from-edge-browser/5e10b64b-b8eb-4b55-b14d-383405f1e42c"
  8. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  9. Edge - Can favorites be sorted?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - Can favorites be sorted?: I am likely missing something here, but I can not seem to figure out how I can sort my favorites in Edge alphabetically? When a favorite is added it is added to the bottom of the list, and so on. I would like to sort them alphabetically if possible. Thanks for any tips,...
  10. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466