Windows 10: Sorting Items in Windows Store

Discus and support Sorting Items in Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just been trying to find a better calculator in the Store but I can't find a way of sorting the results by rating which was possible in Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

Sorting Items in Windows Store

I've just been trying to find a better calculator in the Store but I can't find a way of sorting the results by rating which was possible in Windows. How do I do this or is this another feature MS has removed?

:)

Steve C, Jun 26, 2016

2. why can i not recieve the items i purchase through the ms store?

twice now I have bought items in the ms store for a xbox on windows 10 game. never received the item for the purchases. first time I am given a refund. fine no worries. second time I can not get a refund and I get sent to ask what the hell on this forum.
    that makes all sorts of sense.

ChrisMichaelson, Jun 26, 2016
  3. sharants Win User
    N8 Symbian3 problems

About the Mail not storing the Sent items and Deleted Items. Both the things work for me.

I checked in the folder as below

1. Open the mail.

2. Click on the Option Inbox this is right to New mail and Left to Sort

3. Select Sent / Deleted Items etc and it it really works for me.

sharants, Jun 26, 2016
  4. Sorting Items in Windows Store

I use Windows own one
    But I know there are several others listed in the Store App
    All I do is just read up on the feed back then decide which App I want
    Don't think it is possible to sort by ratings
    Someone else may come along and help you more with that

hTconeM9user, Jun 26, 2016
Thema:

Sorting Items in Windows Store

1. Sorting Items in Windows Store - Similar Threads - Sorting Items Store

2. Sorting out Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorting out Microsoft Store: Hi. I was looking to add some functions to Windows using apps from your Microsoft Store. It took me about 40 seconds to give up, since there doesn't seem to be any option to sort anything. This makes it a mishmash of treasure&trash that I'm most certainly not willing to sift...
  3. Sorting out Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorting out Microsoft Store: Hi. I was looking to add some functions to Windows using apps from your Microsoft Store. It took me about 40 seconds to give up, since there doesn't seem to be any option to sort anything. This makes it a mishmash of treasure&trash that I'm most certainly not willing to sift...
  4. Why is it so inconvenient to sort items in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is it so inconvenient to sort items in file explorer?: Shouldn't clicking on "Type" sort the files by type, like it always has? Why would you hide the ability to actually sort files the way you want them under a separate, hard to find menu called "group by"? What a trash idea.I just found out you can "group by" none. That is so...
  5. Cannot permanantly sort items in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot permanantly sort items in Windows Explorer: I am doing some file moves which require me to move many files from one directory to another. These are all music files which are being moved into smaller directories due to Windows Explorer constantly re-reading/re-indexing the directory every time I change the column sort...
  6. Cannot permanantly sort items in Windows Exporer

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot permanantly sort items in Windows Exporer: I am doing some file moves which require me to move many files from one directory to another. These are all music files which are being moved into smaller directories due to Windows Explorer constantly re-reading/re-indexing the directory every time I change the column sort...
  7. Change Desktop icons from Sort by name to Sort by Item type

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Desktop icons from Sort by name to Sort by Item type: Can someone share with me the registry location of the Desktop icons Sort by? I need to change it in our Default profile. Somehow I changed it to Sort by name and it's should be sort by Item Type before I did a copy profile. If you need additional information, let me know....
  8. Updates and Store Items not Downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updates and Store Items not Downloading: Recently my PC has started blue screening constantly, almost every 15 minutes if I’m unlucky. I had to reset windows a few months ago, and when I did anything downloaded off the store would be downloading indefinitely (pending) and never download. I recently realized that...
  9. How Do I Add SORT BY Items to Every Subfolder in a Folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Add SORT BY Items to Every Subfolder in a Folder?: Hello, I am using Windows 10 v.1803 (build 17134.345). I have a folder with 20 subfolders. In one of those folders, I've added two options to the Sort By context menu (Type, and Total File Size). Is it possible to add those two options to all of those 20 subfolders at once,...
  10. Start menu items will not remain sorted by name after renaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu items will not remain sorted by name after renaming: Hello ! I'm using windows 10 buid 1511 I have a strange issue : When I install a new program , a shortcut is created on start menu , and this shortcut is located correctly according to first letter , for example "Adobe Photoshop CC" , is located under "A" section on start...