Windows 10: Sound/Audio Issue

Discus and support Sound/Audio Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought new a pair of headset and when I first tried it, the sound was great(ish) but the mic was terrible, it was very low and had a buzzing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lukeds, May 13, 2016.

1. lukeds Win User

Sound/Audio Issue

Hi, I just bought new a pair of headset and when I first tried it, the sound was great(ish) but the mic was terrible, it was very low and had a buzzing noise. Then I lurked around the driver system, I tried rolling back the driver of "High Definition Audio Device" and everything works perfectly even the Audio sounded better and the mic was astonishing! *Smile

The only problem is, because it's an old driver, Microsoft wants to update it to a new driver which I do not want! But I also want to update my other drivers without updating the Sound/Audio Mic driver. Is there anyway that I can block Microsoft to stop updating a certain driver? Thank you *Smile

If it helps,
    Headset: HyperX Cloud (Core)
    Lenovo Y70-70 Touch (Fresh Windows 10 installation from USB)

Sound/Audio Issue [​IMG]
    That's the driver that I'm happy with right now, and as you can see It says Update Driver... and Microsoft automatically updates it when I reboot ):

Hope someone can help me! Thanks

:)

lukeds, May 13, 2016

2. audio/sound issue...

Hi

have been using Lumia 535 not even 6 months facing sound issues

eg: While the music is playing it automatically will pause when connected to the headset provided by u guys it does happen with all the songs, but the same music plays absolutely well on other devices with different headsets, its very funny coz will play
    absolutely fine when connected to a home theatre or a car music systems....

so it seems that the headset provided by u guys is faulty & needs to be replaced.

EarlDsouza, May 13, 2016
  3. EAsonA Win User
    audio/sound issue...

Hi,
    EarlDsouza
    . Have you already tried contacting your point of purchase for a possible replacement? When and where did you purchase your phone? Also, what's the model of the headset provided with your phone? We'll wait for your response.

EAsonA, May 13, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Sound/Audio Issue

dalchina, May 13, 2016
  5. fireberd Win User
    "High Definition Audio Device" says you are only using the generic, basic function, Windows installed sound driver. You should install the correct sound hardware driver for best performance. Go to the Lenovo download site for your specific PC and get the correct sound driver.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound/Audio Issue

1. Sound/Audio Issue - Similar Threads - Sound Audio Issue

2. Sound Driver/Windows Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Driver/Windows Audio Issue: My Samsung Galaxy3 Pro 360 Model NP960QFG has a significant issue with its Windows 11 software. A recent update to my laptop has caused persistent issues with the audio drivers and Windows Audio. After completing the recent update, the audio drivers in the laptop disable...
  3. Sound Driver/Windows Audio Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Driver/Windows Audio Issue: My Samsung Galaxy3 Pro 360 Model NP960QFG has a significant issue with its Windows 11 software. A recent update to my laptop has caused persistent issues with the audio drivers and Windows Audio. After completing the recent update, the audio drivers in the laptop disable...
  4. Audio driver issue, not producing any sounds

Audio driver issue, not producing any sounds: I bought a new headphones and wants to try the quality of it. I have the headphones connected but it won't produce any sounds, I also switch back to speaker and it won't produce anything either. Please help....
  5. Fix Lost Ark No Sound and Audio issues

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Lost Ark No Sound and Audio issues: [ATTACH]Are you facing a no sound issue in Lost Ark while playing the game on your Windows 11/10 PC? This guide will help you fix the issue of being unable to hear audio on the Lost Ark game. Lost Ark is a free-to-play multiplayer online action role-playing game that is...
  6. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  7. Audio, sound or playback issue...

Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  8. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Audio sound issue

Audio sound issue: what else should i do? Do you want me to shut my computer off and start it over. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sound-issue/9d7b18cf-b9fb-43f7-b9f8-125ea85fe137
  10. Sound issue with front audio jack

Sound issue with front audio jack: I have two computers. Both on windows 10 1903. If I plug in headphones I have sound. If I unplug them I get sound from the internal speaker. If I plug the headphones in later, I cannot get any sound to come out from the headphones, only the internal speaker. In order to get...