Windows 10: Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

Discus and support Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ams79, Jul 19, 2018.

1. ams79 Win User

Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers

When I try to balance the sound from my left and right bluetooth speakers in sound settings, they increase/decrease simultaneously. It didn't happen before. I'm using Windows 10 pro. How to solve this issue?

:)

ams79, Jul 19, 2018

2. Audio Balance in Windows 10

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check-

• Click on Start and then control panel.
    • Open the option of Sound and in the tab of
      playback
      click on the windows displaying speakers. This enables the button properties, click on it.
    • This opens new window as Speakers properties, here click on the tab
      Levels.
    • Now click on the button Balance in front of the speaker volume bar.
    • This will open another small window of Balance. Here you may adjust the balance between the left and right speakers as per requirement.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the results.

Thanks,

Meghmala – Microsoft Support

MikeLambert57, Jul 19, 2018
  3. JohnC Win User
    Windows Sound Balance

Right click on the speaker icon in the taskbar notification area. Select sound. Select playback tab, double click on speakers, select level tab in speaker properties click on balance. Now adjust the sliders as you wish.

Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers [​IMG]

JohnC, Jul 19, 2018
  4. Braxho Win User

Bluetooth portable speakers are connected, but no sound.

After trying every suggested remedy I can find in these posts, I am still unable to get my Dell PC to play over my new JBL Bluetooth speakers. Briefly:

• speakers work OK with my android tablet. Tablet source has now been disconnected.
    • PC is Bluetooth enabled. Windows 10 Bluetooth software has been updated, mere minutes ago.
    • PC finds my speakers, correctly identifies them as Charge 2+, and tells me I am connected. My speakers, in turn, make an encouraging beepy sound as they presumably find my PC, but there is no sound.
    • I have disconnected and reconnected (un-paired and re-paired) my speakers several times with no result.
    • My 2-year old PC has no internal speakers. External speakers work correctly, and nothing is plugged into my headphone jack.
    The silence is deafening. Any help you can offer will be gratefully received. Thanks.

Braxho, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Sound balancing in bluetooth speakers - Similar Threads - Sound balancing bluetooth

2. The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Bluetooth speaker interrupts the sound: Hi, I have an Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect the JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. I have Windows 10 Pro 21H1. Recently updated After Windows update to 21H1 they still pair but the sound started "flickering", I mean there are interruptions in the sound...
  3. Speaker Balance Bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker Balance Bar: I can get the speakers volume balance adjustment bar on my speaker property setting. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-balance-bar/ed50bece-da20-495a-9da8-de062fc46e88
  4. Bluetooth speaker interrupts sound

Bluetooth speaker interrupts sound: Hi, I've got Asus Bluetooth BT-400 USB adapter and I use it to connect JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker. There was no problem with Windows 10 Pro 1909. After the upgrade of Windows to 2004 Flip 5 still pairs but the sound started "flashing", I mean there are interruptions in...
  5. Bluetooth speaker not producing sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker not producing sound: I've been trying every fix i could find for the last few hours but nothing seems to help. Just got a new Bluetooth speaker and it works perfectly fine with my phone but when I connect it to my laptop it says "voice connected" as opposed to media/audio which it would have to...
  6. Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker

Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker: I have a wired speakers and a Bluetooth speaker I would like to use for surround sound. I can get the sound to come through both using stereo mix but would like to use it with windows sonic or dolby atmos as a surround speaker. Is there a feature in windows or a third party...
  7. Speakers balance changes

Speakers balance changes: I have computer speakers that are going through some balancing acts whereby when playing video online the right speaker will stop playing. I get off video or news, etc. or offline, and testing through the Realtek audio manager/controller the left speaker goes out. Testing...
  8. No sound from Bluetooth speakers

No sound from Bluetooth speakers: I have recently updated my system from 1803. To 1903 , however this version too is full of bugs(like 1809). I have got Philips BT50 Bluetooth speakers. When I tried to connect it in 1903, it gets connected, however no sound came from it. Methods tried: 1 reinstall the...
  9. W10 speaker balance

W10 speaker balance: How do I balance speakers, L-R, in W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-speaker-balance/0c590a4e-2be1-45ea-bd8f-213a3c1813b0
  10. Bluetooth attached speakers - no sound

Bluetooth attached speakers - no sound: Request: Appreciate any ideas on solving this non-functional device situation. The subject computer is located in the pantry with a wall separating the kitchen desk where the monitors, keyboard/mouse and speakers are located. Hardwiring speakers/mic is not an option in...