Windows 10: sound bar not seen in device manager

Discus and support sound bar not seen in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 device manager does not see a JBL 5.1 sound bar. Is there a fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hennessy4Star, Aug 24, 2018.

1. sound bar not seen in device manager

Windows 10 device manager does not see a JBL 5.1 sound bar. Is there a fix?

:)

Hennessy4Star, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Sound and Playback Devices

Hi,

To further isolate the issue, please provide the details these following questions:

• Have you updated your driver? If you did, where did get the updates?

• Have you check the properties of your device in device manager? Kindly post a screenshot of the status in of the
      drivers in device manager.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

You can try to run the
    Playing Audio
    and
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    to do an automated fix on this matter. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

Playing Audio:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Chose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Playing Audio
      to run the troubleshooter

Hardware and Devices:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Chose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Device Manager > Sound > Recording "flickering"

Hi,

When you said you disabled it, did you actually disable the device by going to
    Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound
    > Recording, then right-clicking on the device and clicking on
    Disable? Also, have you tried to plug in another recording device to check if it will exhibit the same problem?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problems, and attempt to fix the issues automatically.

• Right-click on the Start button, and select Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Sound > Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out on your response.

Aileen Alf, Aug 24, 2018
  4. sound bar not seen in device manager

After installing Windows 10 sound driver is not available in Device Manager and issues with sound.

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if sound driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "there is nothing in the device manager for sound gone", is the sound driver available in the Device Manager driver list?
    • Are you getting any error message on the computer?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Please get back to us with an update on issue with sound on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

sound bar not seen in device manager

1. sound bar not seen in device manager - Similar Threads - sound bar device

2. The sound bar is not on.... "No output device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The sound bar is not on.... "No output device": I tried everything that has to do with updating sound drivers and uninstalling and installing them as well..I was thinking if I do a Windows reset would that might do the job?...
  3. The sound bar is not on.... "No output device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sound bar is not on.... "No output device": I tried everything that has to do with updating sound drivers and uninstalling and installing them as well..I was thinking if I do a Windows reset would that might do the job?...
  4. Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1766 StarTech USB drive connector HGST HUS724040ALE60 SATA 6 The drive shows up in Device Manage but not in Explorer. I need it in Explorer so I can format, partition and use it. How do I troubleshoot this?...
  5. Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer

Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 OS Build 19044.1766 StarTech USB drive connector HGST HUS724040ALE60 SATA 6 The drive shows up in Device Manage but not in Explorer. I need it in Explorer so I can format, partition and use it. How do I troubleshoot this?...
  6. Drive Seen By Device Manager But Not By Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management: Hi,I've a SSD installed in my computer SSD M.2 NVMe, 1Tio.The motherboard BIOS tells me it is there, all tests passed.Windows 10 sees it in the Device Manager, under drives, as WDS100T3X0C-00SJG0 and is said to be fully functional on bus 0, Target Id 0 and LUN 0.Device events...
  8. SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management: Hi,I've a SSD installed in my computer SSD M.2 NVMe, 1Tio.The motherboard BIOS tells me it is there, all tests passed.Windows 10 sees it in the Device Manager, under drives, as WDS100T3X0C-00SJG0 and is said to be fully functional on bus 0, Target Id 0 and LUN 0.Device events...
  9. SSD is seen by Device Management but not in Drive Management

10. Manage sound devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Manage sound devices: can not enable speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-sound-devices/3fad3737-efc7-4c7a-b9d1-b9686ced003d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver device not seen in device manager