Windows 10: Sound crackling during stress since returning to restore point

Discus and support Sound crackling during stress since returning to restore point in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently had to return my computer to restore point that was like 2 weeks old. After that my sound has been crackling sometimes, especially when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sirtus, Aug 21, 2015.

1. sirtus Win User

Sound crackling during stress since returning to restore point

I recently had to return my computer to restore point that was like 2 weeks old. After that my sound has been crackling sometimes, especially when computer is under stress. (I am opening game or something)
    I have upgraded my Realtek drivers to newest version (first I downloaded new version as shown at sticky thread, then updated all drivers at device control.)

:)

sirtus, Aug 21, 2015
  2. gillypjr Win User

MSI laptop starts to develop intermittent crackling static sounds during audio and video such as youtube, twitch, or video gaming.

Original title: Crackling static sound during audio or videos

Ever since upgrading to Windows 10, my MSI laptop starts to develop intermident crackling static sounds during audio and video such as youtube, twitch, or video gaming. The laptop itself only about a year old and I've done the standard driver checks to
    make sure they're all updated, googled for hours on end to find some solution (most of which just say update your drivers which I already did and still have the same issues). Restarting the laptop solves it temporarily until after an hour or so of use it
    returns again.

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

gillypjr, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Endwar Win User
    Low FPS and Stuttering after Windows 10 Creator Update

They are connected bot sound and slow load.

In world of warships after a 2-3 minutes when finally load game it start sound crackling until it fully load the game.

I have little details on ship and no camo until it is fully loaded and then only sound crackling less but still and I have off board Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatality card.

No problems until 1703 update.

There is a beta drivers fix on Nvidia site.

It helps a little.

warships no more slow load and sound crackling but tanks have sound crackling during load only but it load at normal speed

Endwar, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Sound crackling during stress since returning to restore point

1. Sound crackling during stress since returning to restore point - Similar Threads - Sound crackling during

2. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound crackling since update: Hi, my sound is crackling. Realtek high definition audio windows 10It temporarily fixes if I disable sound effects, toggle immediate mode, toggle spatial sound. This seems to have no particular pattern, just changing a setting seems to temp fix.I've run windows updatesI've...
  3. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound crackling since update: Hi, my sound is crackling. Realtek high definition audio windows 10It temporarily fixes if I disable sound effects, toggle immediate mode, toggle spatial sound. This seems to have no particular pattern, just changing a setting seems to temp fix.I've run windows updatesI've...
  4. Sound crackling since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. crackling sound?

crackling sound?: i joined the insider program to get a new windows 11 update then restarted and all my sound is crackling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crackling-sound/94964467-f487-4e19-be07-6a2f6ae16553
  6. Crackling sound

Crackling sound: Hi all,I have a strange symptom I can't get repaired my self, please help.The symptoms I am experiencing:1. A crackling sound through my speakers when sound plays. It doesn't matter what application i use. 2. When the PC gets really busy, music slows down a bit it's not...
  7. Computer BSOD on returning to a restore point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer BSOD on returning to a restore point: Hello I recently did a system restore from the recovery environment and everything broke. I cant even run a SFC /scannow or click reset this PC. I have another recovery thumb drive that has a live OS of that helps, so I have file access. The errors code im getting is critical...
  8. Restarted during system restore point

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarted during system restore point: i was doing system restore point but the power went off and i thing windows is corrupt i can’t go in safe mode but i can go to advanced option and stuff i iv’e tried everything in the advanced options and many command prompt command is there a way to recover the image...
  9. Sound Crackles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Crackles: Whenever I'm watching a stream or playing a game with a stream my sound crackles and pops. I'm using Sennhieser PC 363d and I've tried another headset and also speakers and I'm still experiencing the sound issues. It started happening about 3 weeks ago when I started playing...
  10. Crackling sound and lagging during games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Crackling sound and lagging during games: Hi! First of all, I'll try to explain my problem as detailed as I can, but since I've ran into so many walls during the past 2 days, I'm really not sure where the problem lies. So a few days ago I noticed, that my computer no longer sees my TV, connected via HDMI. As...