Windows 10: Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

Discus and support Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Dec 20, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion.

I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones. One for BT headphones stereo and an other for BT non-stereo headphones. I enabled the one for stereo because it sounds better. But I hear distortion with the BT mouse. When I switch to the BT non-stereo option theres no distortion when I move my mouse but sound quality is bad.

What do you suggest to hear BT stereo perfectly with no distortion when I move my mouse?

:)

yahanna, Dec 20, 2017
  2. BentNoyfb Win User

Bluetooth & the equalizer

The reason that BT i not activated via the equalizer must be, that if BT is used for other purposes, like network etc., then the BT signal would be distorted and corrupted by the equalizer !

This must be the reason why !

Of course, it is annoying, not being able to use the equalizer with BT, especially when being hearing impaired, as I'm.

However, when you buy BT wireless headphones, make sure, that you are able to change the "sound-field" presets manually, or via an app to your respective phone.

Should you want to use the BT headphones with a television or PC, there are devices, called Audio BT transmitter, which is connected to the audio OUT (controlled via the Equalizer) and then BT wireless to the headset. These devices are powered via USB, and
    some got a battery for those who might need that !

The price is approx. USD 20 p.t.

PS: Some of these devices, alt so got a digital input slot, but be aware, the digital port is NOT via the Equalizer either, like the BT on your phones.

Regards

BentNoyfb, Dec 20, 2017
  3. n95 mac modem

Agree about Bluetooth being bottleneck - especially when you use some other BT device, like mouse.

I've got BT headphones and cannot use them together with mouse, so I even don't try to use my nokia as a modem then Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help ;)

cyprian---01, Dec 20, 2017
  4. Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

I experienced the same problem when using two Bluetooth devices on a Windows tablet. A headset and a Bluetooth scanner. When the scanner was active, the headset become distorted or cut out. My only conclusion was that the chip could not handle two Bluetooth devices at the same time and was processing one before the other.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 20, 2017
  5. yahanna Win User
    Hey masterchief,

Wow thats interesting. I got an extra BT dongle. Do you think if I plugged the other one in I can use the BT mouse and BT headphones for each dongle without one piggybacking off the other?

yahanna, Dec 20, 2017
  6. Unfortunately, I tried that too. Windows will only use one Bluetooth controller, not two.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 21, 2017
  7. yahanna Win User
    Hey.. by any chance do either of your dongles possess "low energy tech"?

yahanna, Dec 21, 2017
  8. Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

I'm not sure. I was using the tablet's onboard Bluetooth controller followed by an Amazon Basics one.

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

1. Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help - Similar Threads - Sound Distortion Headphones

2. Strange sound quality when using BT headphone with built-in microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange sound quality when using BT headphone with built-in microphone.: I bought a BT Headphone and it has a good sound quality. But there's a problem; when I try to use it on windows 11 with the built-in mic, the sound quality drops drastically, so I can't use the microphone, I've got to disable it and use the notebook mic. The drivers are...
  3. Strange sound quality when using BT headphone with built-in microphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange sound quality when using BT headphone with built-in microphone.: I bought a BT Headphone and it has a good sound quality. But there's a problem; when I try to use it on windows 11 with the built-in mic, the sound quality drops drastically, so I can't use the microphone, I've got to disable it and use the notebook mic. The drivers are...
  4. Windows sound distortion when using BT headset for both audio input and output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows sound distortion when using BT headset for both audio input and output: I'm using Apple AirPods 3 with my laptop for both music listening and communication. There are no problems with music, but some really weird issue happens when I try to use them both to hear and talk, i.e. setting it as input and output device simultaneously. When they act...
  5. Windows sound distortion when using BT headset for both audio input and output

Windows sound distortion when using BT headset for both audio input and output: I'm using Apple AirPods 3 with my laptop for both music listening and communication. There are no problems with music, but some really weird issue happens when I try to use them both to hear and talk, i.e. setting it as input and output device simultaneously. When they act...
  6. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?: I have the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center installed for my Microsoft BT mouse. Every time when turning my Microsoft bluetooth mouse on/off, a CLR20r3 error appears in my Windows logs/Reliability monitor. The mouse is working fine and connects without any issues. I have...
  7. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?: I have the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center installed for my Microsoft BT mouse. Every time when turning my Microsoft bluetooth mouse on/off, a CLR20r3 error appears in my Windows logs/Reliability monitor. The mouse is working fine and connects without any issues. I have...
  8. BT Headphones sound output and mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BT Headphones sound output and mic: I have a problem with my Bluetooth headset. When connected to Bluetooth on WIN10, I get two audio devices one are headphones and others are hands free device. When I use headphones only they work fine, outputting audio normally but as soon as I turn on the microphone in...
  9. 3600 bt mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3600 bt mouse: I have a mouse driver 14 years old! That keeps losing connection, can't update. What's up with that? Tried anything, is it broke? Get back to me asap Max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3600-bt-mouse/c1bc9106-8d7f-456c-b787-43de4334f74d
  10. BT headphone no mic on win10pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BT headphone no mic on win10pro: hello, I've tried to use BT headphone on windows10. But when speaker works mic stops. when mic works speaker stops. There is two options in my sounds settings stereo and handsfree. Stereo has no mic option. Handsfree has but bad sounds quality on speaker. I want to use mic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound distortion when i move my mouse