Windows 10: Sound does not transfer to the External Sound devices Automatically

Discus and support Sound does not transfer to the External Sound devices Automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Conexant HD Audio Sound Driver was replace by High Definition Audio Device after i update to Windows 10 Home Version 1511 from 1011 [img] [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Robert Salas, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Sound does not transfer to the External Sound devices Automatically

The Conexant HD Audio Sound Driver was replace by High Definition Audio Device after i update to Windows 10 Home Version 1511 from 1011

Sound does not transfer to the External Sound devices Automatically [​IMG]

Now if i want to plug my earphones to the left side of the computer where the audio jack socket is located the sound does not transfer to my earphones except i will change the default sound device from speakers to headphones.

How can i set it to automatically when i plugin my headphones/earphones/external speaker automatically transfer the sound to this device without changing the settings?

And also SmartAudio in the Control Panel is not working ether it says "Failed To Initialize SmartAudio The Application will now exit" Error message.

How can i fix this?

:)

Robert Salas, Dec 23, 2015

2. MP3 files won't play on windows 10.

Turns out I had an external firewire playback device plugged in and it became the default playback device automatically. When I shut it off the sound goes back to the sound on the pc and mp3s work.

Guy R Cochrane, Dec 23, 2015
  3. NO SOUND ON HEADPHONES/ EARPHONES AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Hi

I am not getting sound on my external sound devices such as headphones, earphones or any external sound devices. Surprisingly the laptop has sound when not connected to any external sound output accessory which suggests the drivers are working fine. Not
    sure if there is updates available on the external sound output ports.

bigtrav2003, Dec 23, 2015
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound does not transfer to the External Sound devices Automatically

The first thing that needs to be done is get the correct sound driver from Toshiba. If it came with Windows 8.1, the 8.1 driver is valid for Win 10. If it came with Windows 7, install the Win 7 driver in a Win 7 compatibility mode (what I did on my Toshiba Satellite) to get it working.

The "High Definition Audio" driver is a generic, basic function, Windows installed sound driver.

fireberd, Dec 23, 2015
Thema:

Sound does not transfer to the External Sound devices Automatically

1. Sound does not transfer to the External Sound devices Automatically - Similar Threads - Sound does transfer

2. Sound Devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Devices: Im having an issue where my new headset Steelseries Artis Prime only plays audio only when the "Speakers/Heaphones" device under realtek audio is selected. When i click on the steelseries gaming line the audio does not work.Thanks...
  3. Audio / sound does not switch automatically after turning off a sound device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio / sound does not switch automatically after turning off a sound device: Hi, I used to have a Dell laptop windows 7 connected to a TV through HDMI. When I turn on the TV, the sound would switch automatically to the TV. and when I turned it off, It goes back to the Laptop speakers by itself. Now I have a new Lenovo windows 10 connected to the...
  4. no sound external speakers

no sound external speakers: Hiall Gary here, No sound on speakers they work, have checked everywhere volume not muted, troubleshoot says unplugged its not, have uninstalled and reinstalled still nothing any suggestions. Was working week ago stopped for about 5 hours then was working couple days later...
  5. Default device does not play sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Default device does not play sound: Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right subreddit for this, but it is a Windows 10 problem, so here it goes. Came back to my PC today to no sound in my headphones. The default device is still my headphones, but for some reason, it shows sound playing through Voicemod line. I...
  6. sound devices

sound devices: my comp wont play sound an says no devices input or output https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-devices/c29b472f-4ae3-46c7-8097-63e46aa285dd
  7. Sound devices automatically switching off

Sound devices automatically switching off: As it says....sound 'device' changing before my eyes....also mutes on/off Have been to device manager...seems best drivers are installed. Have also used troubleshooter.....invariably comes to conclusion that the device is unplugged. Win 10 Pro / 1903 / Build 18362.267...
  8. Sound in external speakers

Sound in external speakers: My external speakers will suddenly not work. Last time that happened they said in the store that the speakers was set up to the NVIDA gforce graphics Card. But I dit not make any changes. To day it happened again. There is suddenly no sound coming out of the speakers......
  9. sound device

sound device: Cannot detect a sound device ie: speakers, how, ever head phones work. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sound-device/2fa2232d-63d1-4fde-9624-0961d4927c3c
  10. Sound Device

Sound Device: Please help All new pc parts : Motherboard : Asus prime H310M-A CPU : Intel i5 8400 RAM : G.Skill ( xmp to 2400mhz) PSU : cooler master 450w masterwatt except HDD : Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB SATA 6Gb/s Scanned with no bad sectors or errors All drivers up to date...