Windows 10: Sound drivers problem

Discus and support Sound drivers problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, suddenly i have problem with any sort of sound... It says "No audio output device is installed" . What should i do? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nikola Djikic, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Sound drivers problem

Hello, suddenly i have problem with any sort of sound...

It says "No audio output device is installed" .

What should i do?

Thank you

:)

Nikola Djikic, Aug 27, 2018
  2. VAM
    Vam Win User

sound driver problems

Hi i've got a problem i can't update my sound driver i've got Cmedia 9761A sound card on board i'm running Vindows Vista Ultimate SP1 .Have any suggestion i'm ready to readand listen.Thx a lot *Smile Sound drivers problem :)

3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Sound drivers problem

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Sound drivers problem

1. Sound drivers problem - Similar Threads - Sound drivers problem

2. No sound with HDMI connection and is not a driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound with HDMI connection and is not a driver problem: Windows 10 Pro-64-bit is not seeing system speakers on a Viewsonic VA2246M LED Monitor with built-in Speakers, Have a case number but have not heard from tech support. Had external speakers that worked before and the HDMI connection is seen. by the system. Pkenty of space on...
  3. No sound with HDMI connection and is not a driver problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound with HDMI connection and is not a driver problem: Windows 10 Pro-64-bit is not seeing system speakers on a Viewsonic VA2246M LED Monitor with built-in Speakers, Have a case number but have not heard from tech support. Had external speakers that worked before and the HDMI connection is seen. by the system. Pkenty of space on...
  4. No sound with HDMI connection and is not a driver problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sound problems left channel of sound driver are not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound problems left channel of sound driver are not working properly: Sound problems left channel of sound driver are not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problems-left-channel-of-sound-driver-are/9b1c216d-7cd2-455f-a720-a67cd8ba5932
  6. Sound problems left channel of sound driver are not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problems left channel of sound driver are not working properly: Sound problems left channel of sound driver are not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-problems-left-channel-of-sound-driver-are/9b1c216d-7cd2-455f-a720-a67cd8ba5932
  7. PC problem audio driver missing no sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC problem audio driver missing no sounds: HelloI bought a new headphones and want to use it with my PC..When I started using it it doesn't produce any sounds, so I switch back to speaker but speaker doesn't produce any sounds either afterward.I restarted and update the driver that seems to be missing but nothing...
  8. Win update and sound driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win update and sound driver problem: Hi I just tried to install update KB4592438 which lead to no sound or at best itermittent sound My PC slowed to a halt and trying to open any program took ages I was lucky to be able to download the sound drivers from Asus but everytime I tried to install them I got the BSOD...
  9. Problem with updating sound drivers

Problem with updating sound drivers: For the second time in as many months I suddenly found that that I had no sound with audio or video files. The regular Windows Troubleshooter found no issues. Then I right clicked the speakers icon in the notification area and was offered "Troubleshoot Sound Problems." This...
  10. Realtek driver/sound card problems

Realtek driver/sound card problems: Recently my headphones wouldnt connect to my computer, I've updated all my drivers from their site and my motherboard drivers, I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them, I've tried many things but nothing would change. My computer is a Windows 10 Home and an ASUS H310...