Windows 10: Sound earphones

Discus and support Sound earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since updating to the latest Windows 10 I no longer can use any earphones. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JohnathanGoosen, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Sound earphones

Since updating to the latest Windows 10 I no longer can use any earphones. How do I fix this?

:)

JohnathanGoosen, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Earphones not working

Recently received my Windows 7 / Samsung Focus phone. All setup and syncing music and even adding NetFlix with no problems. However, when I plug in the earphones...the sound continues to come from the phone speaker. The earphones
    do not have any sound output to them. I'm trying to figure out if this is a hardware issue or if there is something that I haven't found yet related to enabling the earphones.

Any Suggestions?

Charlie Hawkins, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Sound earphones

Unable to access sound from earphones after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi Williams,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with sound issues after upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Is this issue confined only with the earphones?
    • Do you have any issues with the system sound as well?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to connect the earphones to different device and check if the earphones is working fine.

Step 1: If the earphones is working fine with other devices, this issue might be due to the corrupted/ outdated drivers after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Under Sound, video and game controller, right click on the
      Realtek High Definition Audio Driver and click on Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Also, visit the computer manufacturer’s website and install the drivers being found and check if it helps.

Further reference: Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Sound earphones

1. Sound earphones - Similar Threads - Sound earphones

2. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  3. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...: When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in windows 10, but it's just working when i press keys from laptop...
  4. When i change a sound in earphones using volume plus and minus button it's not effecting in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  6. when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...

when switching to speakers from my bluetooth earphones no sound comes out and all apps that...: im running windows 11 and am confused why my speakers break all apps. when trying to inspect speakers on sound settings the settings window crashes, as does the control panel sound device manager when i look at speakers. im on an asus laptop.im thinking maybe a drivers...
  7. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  8. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  9. Sound playing out of both earphones and speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound playing out of both earphones and speaker: i recently got my ssd changed and factory reset my laptop, which updated it to windows 11.. ever since then whenever i plug in my wired earphones it detects that a device was plugged in and the audio plays from both the earphones and the speaker, when i go into playback to...
  10. Sound playing out of both earphones and speaker

Sound playing out of both earphones and speaker: i recently got my ssd changed and factory reset my laptop, which updated it to windows 11.. ever since then whenever i plug in my wired earphones it detects that a device was plugged in and the audio plays from both the earphones and the speaker, when i go into playback to...